bricked phone... I think HELP!

vince2796

Reaction score
Used one click root I think called razrs edge to root my bionic. Installed titanium backup and adfree. I backedup my apps on titanium them set up adfree and after it said I should reboot so I did. My phone then turned on but wud be stuck at the droid eye boot up thing. Did multiple battery pulls and did recovery mode... fail. plz help make my phone work again !

Layvin1

Reaction score
Did Superuser report granting permission ? And I'm guessing Titanium Backup said root access was available? What ROM ?I hope you where able to get into a non factory recovery. If you tried to restore using factory you may have to sbf and start over.

Sent from the Best overlooked phone in the market. LG SPECTRUM²

Last edited:
OP
V

vince2796

Reaction score
Yes to your first 2 questions and I never flashed any ROMS I don't think all of did was the one click root for motorola. I think I messed it up more by booting it up by holding down the volume buttons and power button then doing some sort of data whipe after I tried recovery mode. Now the phone won't turn on at all, only when plugged into a charger, the red m shows up.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Used one click root I think called razrs edge to root my bionic. Installed titanium backup and adfree. I backedup my apps on titanium them set up adfree and after it said I should reboot so I did. My phone then turned on but wud be stuck at the droid eye boot up thing. Did multiple battery pulls and did recovery mode... fail. plz help make my phone work again !

Go to the link in my signature to put your phone back to stock & start over.