Titanium Backup Question

Newps

Reaction score
When restoring programs after installing a new ROM right now I have 142 programs that have to be reinstalled and the data restored. About half or so of those programs Titanium stops and brings up a page where I have to click install and then after it installs I can click either open or done. Why does it do this? Is there a setting where I don't have to make any inputs at all?

revenge8

Reaction score
if you have the free version it does not do zero-click background batch restore... so you have to click install manually for every app you restore. Buying the full version lets it just automatically install and run in the background by itself.

Reaction score
I have a small Titanium Issue. Just got a warranty replacement phone and started from scratch by fresh installing apps.

Installed Titanium and ran the full backup. It works but is reporting "Batch Backup Finished (1 XML elements failed)"

Google searches are not telling me much.

Is there a log or something I can look at to see what the problem is ?

Thanks in advance.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Logcat is the only thing I know of that would let you see exactly what happened.

Keramidas

Reaction score
I have a small Titanium Issue. Just got a warranty replacement phone and started from scratch by fresh installing apps.

Installed Titanium and ran the full backup. It works but is reporting "Batch Backup Finished (1 XML elements failed)"

Google searches are not telling me much.

Is there a log or something I can look at to see what the problem is ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Does it still happen with the latest TB version (6.0.2) ? If yes, check whether it's failing on the Bookmarks. There's a known bug if you have Chrome as the stock browser. That will be fixed in the next TB release.

WristShooter

Reaction score
FYI: I have had the same problem with no chrome installed. Nevertheless a titanium update fixed it. :)