Just 'bought' titanium backup, how long to get key?

razorseal

Reaction score
How long does it take to get the key for titanium backup? I just rooted and installed a ROM, and doing the restore 1 at a time is a major PITA. so I paid the 4 bux for it, and I was curious how long it'll take to receive the key so I don't have to click 'install' for each app?

thanks!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
it did that to me as well and i think it ended up taking like 15 minutes before i got it, but it was the middle of the night

gatewayad

Reaction score
he has to personally send it shouldn't be long. I think i got mine in about an hour, I know where is your instant gratification....... it's worth the wait

OP
R

razorseal

Reaction score
it's been an hour, I'm not in a huge hurry, but I just wanna really install all the apps that I had without having to click each one! lol :) hopefully he'll send soon. he is also 5 hours ahead so...

jev

Reaction score
It took about a day for me to get mine, and I had to eventually email him to get it.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tigger could probably help with the exact location, but I do not think he lives in the U.S. So time difference may play a factor.

I just did a little looking on his page and it says he lives in Switzerland.

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
that would explain why i got my email from him in about 15 minutes when it was about 1 am here :icon_eek:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joel is in the Netherlands somewhere. He is very quick to respond to an email. I'm sure you'll have it very soon