thunderbolt

c0pterone

Reaction score
what do i need to buy, to be able to watch my videos from my thunderbolt to my tv.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A Thunderbolt.

boostedhonda

Reaction score
A mini hdmi cord. Same cord that the droid x uses probably.

Sent From My Blurless Droid X

smokiedabong

Reaction score
If the TV has DLNA support then nothing , if it doesn't you need a DLNA Media Link ( $150 )

Towelie

Reaction score
If you hold the thunderbolt in your left hand, and touch the hdmi input on your tv with your right hand, it'll stream through your body.

evereddie

Reaction score
If the TV has DLNA support then nothing , if it doesn't you need a DLNA Media Link ( $150 )
That's the righrt answer but I don't think they cost that much. Maybe trough Verisucks but not from other places.(of course you realize you will never see the dunderbolt don't you?

Sleeve

Reaction score
If your TV missed the sudden DLNA upgrade of the past year, any client will do. Xbox 360, PS3, basically anything that can discover media available on the network and uses DLNA. Depending on what you use for a client, your media format choices might be limited. For example, an Xbox 360 can't handle 3gp video and it's unlikely that the TB can transcode. The HTC box they're going to put out will handle all the native formats of their mobiles. But Logitech's implementation of GoogleTV, the Revue, would be a good way to get DLNA plus much more and do it in the familiarity of Android.

To correct a post above, TB does not have an HDMI port. HTC is going the wireless route like Samsung.

Jokerz

Reaction score
That's the righrt answer but I don't think they cost that much. Maybe trough Verisucks but not from other places.(of course you realize you will never see the dunderbolt don't you?

Man its never coming out? Thats too bad for all of the people that dropped 50 on it for pre order. Don't worry though because it'll be out by the end of March. I'm a glass is half full kinda guy. Not a glass is half empty kinda guy like this dude.

shortsxit

Reaction score
If you hold the thunderbolt in your left hand, and touch the hdmi input on your tv with your right hand, it'll stream through your body.

That's stupid.

You have to remember to lick both fingers first, otherwise the video can't transmit through your body.

Sleeve

Reaction score
Yea, but where do you find HDCP compliant spit these days?