Thunderbolt overclocked to 1.8 ghz

that.one.yellow.kid

Reaction score
Thank you. So when I plug my phone into my computer I should put it in disk drive and just put it in my SD card?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Thank you. So when I plug my phone into my computer I should put it in disk drive and just put it in my SD card?

Yes, drop it on the root of your sdcard (not in any folder). You can then install by selecting install ROM from SD card in ROM manager and selecting the file or simply booting into recovery and choosing install, again, selecting the file you want. ALWAYS make a backup before you flash any of these oc kernels. Some phones can handle them, some cannot.

Screwbal

Reaction score
Anyone gone down this path have a vid or some before/after perf differences? Been searching YouTube and such but no luck. I've seen post of higher benchmark scores but looking for real usage being shown since a number is simply a number

Capt.D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haven't done video but everything else is ok it seems faster but heck it never was slow to begin with. I have a better quad with the 2.8 ..its all just fun

Sent from my Rooted HTC Thunderbolt via Tapatalk Pro

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Anyone gone down this path have a vid or some before/after perf differences? Been searching YouTube and such but no luck. I've seen post of higher benchmark scores but looking for real usage being shown since a number is simply a number

Why don't you try it yourself and find out...? The tbolt is fast enough as is that you won't see the differences in a youtube video aside from benchmarks. The boost in speed is definitely something you have to experience, you can't just watch a video.