Sense 2.0 Skins!!!

funkyb

Reaction score
awesome! ... I really need to buck up for the xda app.

- Powered by 1.21 Gigawatts of Android.

perfoliate

Reaction score
Yeah these are sweet. I downloaded them all the other day.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Juststevenva

Reaction score
ok i tried to download but they save to my computer as a zip what do i do from there to get them to my phone?

funkyb

Reaction score
ok i tried to download but they save to my computer as a zip what do i do from there to get them to my phone?

Install them individually as any other apk file, then you will be able to choose them in the skins customization menu.

In case you're after more detail:

Plug in phone via USB, choose mount as drive (menu on phone), copy the apk files from computer to a folder on your SD (is visible under MyComputer after mounting as drive), unplug phone, navigate to the folder on your SD using one of the file managers in the market, click to install.

bassmankc

Reaction score
Change the extention from .zip to .apk and you can then install.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
There's no way to do everything from the phone?

Well if you want all of them, just got to the xda site on your phone. But if your interested in the three they droid life posted, just go to droid life on your phone and download the files on your phone.

sdhakko

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems trying to download them? It keeps telling me that I don't have permissions to perform this action. I made an account and everything... Also I cannot see the thumbnails of the skins...