This ROM Is The Best!

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
I have to say, after trying out Liberty, Liberty GB, Apex 2 RC2, CM7 Nightlies, the SSX 2.0 is the best rom I have used so far. The speed is amazing (Quadrant @ 2200 without overclocking), and the battery life is excellent (used 40% during 12 hours). The customization is very good, and the ability to use Theme Chooser themes is very convenient.

I would recommend this rom to anyone with a Droid X, the installation is very easy.

Thank you ChevyNo1, keep up the good work!

MonstaTit

Reaction score
I definitely agree with you on this. Best rom! Great battery life. Super fast. I got a 2853 on quadrant; overclocked and undervolted. Props to chevy on this one, recommend it to anyone looking for a stable rom :)

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone - been out of the scene for a while, but drifting back in!

en28so

Reaction score
Running this right now. Had trouble at the beginning even after sbf, but titanium backup was the culprit. I'm impressed with this rom. My phone is super fast with this rom!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

destinydmm

Reaction score
How would you say this compares to MIUI 1.9.16.1? Only thing I really miss is HDMI out.
Thread here
Fixes here
Extended Settings here

en28so

Reaction score
How would you say this compares to MIUI 1.9.16.1? Only thing I really miss is HDMI out.
Thread here
Fixes here
Extended Settings here

I think I tried the other MIUI (older one), and it was all buggy at best with terrible battery life. On this rom, everything on my phone runs great. I have never used hdmi on mine. Battery life is to be determined, but it's super fast.

destinydmm

Reaction score
MIUI is much nicer now, on the GB kernel, and the few bugs there are get, a DXC puts it, squashed!
I know roms are a preference but I just want to make sure i'm using the best ROM available.