Thinking of Rooting DX - Need advice

OP
Z

zeldarocks

Reaction score
Oh yes, everything's good now; I was able to get through by completing action with ADW.Launcher

patelhj1

Reaction score
help

so i have a quick question about to root my phone with z4 and wondering if there is a way to back up all my apps so before i dl the new liberty rom can have them and load them back up... thanks kind of a newbie at this appreciate the help!

trook

Reaction score
Titanium Backup availible on the market is apparently the best, all of my apps automatically redownload when I log into google so I dont need it, but I guess other peoples dont?? Anyones apps not restore automatically? just curious.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Titanium backup also backs up data along with apps. So you will have all the settings in apps and progress in games.

Titanium Backup availible on the market is apparently the best, all of my apps automatically redownload when I log into google so I dont need it, but I guess other peoples dont?? Anyones apps not restore automatically? just curious.

Sent from my DROIDX

patelhj1

Reaction score

well i was unpatient and just rooted my phone and all the apps that i paid for were in the market.. i jsut have to install them again! but thanks for titanium back-up will use it as i keep rooting new roms!

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
Is there a link to bootstrap? I would like to use paypal, not my credit card in the market on the phone.

Whitemike358

Reaction score
After flashing the rom, how do I reload my apps progress using titanium's backup?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App