Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Bnb voice down

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

oops sure is....

link fixed

anyone who downloaded the Black Google Voice with the Ginger Bread icons, redownload it i fixed the sizing on the voice launcher icon, sorry

Last edited:

D1motoBRICE

Reaction score
You rock davros! Thanx Are you keep an eye on the gingerbread build as well?

PEIwoman

Reaction score
metiCkone and Davros

Thank you, thank you! :heart:

You are awesome. I am so excited to try the Pink Love and the Gingerbread theme....oh which one to try first !!!???

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to make our phones so much fun and so darn useful. :clap:

And now these themes make the Droid beautiful.

Thank you, :yr1:

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
BlackBar-REVo RemiXv1.0 added to the OP, thanx shdwjackal for the screens and the request.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BlackBar-REVo RemiXv1.0 added to the OP, thanx shdwjackal for the screens and the request.

Hopefully,this isn't a stupid question, but is the 2.0 gingerbread theme compatible with davrosMOD 1.2?

shdwjackal

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know about what might be minor (emphasis on the word minor) problem with the Black Bar Mod ya did up for me. As you can see in the screenshots, with both the stock launcher and LPP, there is a line missing from the pop-up screen when the menu button is pressed when on the home screens. Let me know if you need any other info.

screenshot_2.png
screenshot_1.png

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just wanted to let you know about what might be minor (emphasis on the word minor) problem with the Black Bar Mod ya did up for me. As you can see in the screenshots, with both the stock launcher and LPP, there is a line missing from the pop-up screen when the menu button is pressed when on the home screens. Let me know if you need any other info.

screenshot_2.png
screenshot_1.png

ya thats weird cuz i didnt edit any of the xml's in there.and thats where that is........if i have a second and i rememeber it i'll try to fix it.

ohcop72

Reaction score
Sorry for not understanding something probably simple but, I installed Gimp Source ROM, love it so far, want to add a theme but it says do not install over Gimp Source, So how do I install?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You wait a few hours after I go to the doctor GimpSource 2.0.5 or 3.0 will be coming out with a gimpybread3.0 theme. I finished the rom at about 3am. U