[THEMES] Theme collection by davros [metiCkMod Only]

GeLopez

Reaction score
Using v5 from moriginal, And the original black bar and my notification ticket is showing black over black. Any help?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
black bar and pink love links have been taken down .. i had to fix something on both of them. black bars ticker txt was black on black and so was pink love's i have them both fixed, just watiting for either a tester or my wife to come home.

Last edited:

tc122701

Reaction score
Thank you, The wallpaper didn't change to the default when I loaded the updates today. They stayed with the one that I had set for some reason.

GeLopez

Reaction score
i can only speak for the original black bar. and the ticker notifications are fixed. thanx dancedroid

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i can only speak for the original black bar. and the ticker notifications are fixed. thanx dancedroid

lol uh huh sure sure,,,,

nah i tested them both on my wifes phone, they both work now andyou and her are happy lol

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
lol check this boot animation out.... its only 1.83megs and runs smooth

i have it on mine i'm gonna try to change the 2.1's to 2.2.1's or 2.3's

i'll include it if i get permissions or give you the file and you can adb push it yer self so if anyone wants it lemme know .. i think its fun lol

23602d1293505414-themes-metickmod-theme-collection-davros-nexus-bios-boot-previe1rwt.gif

Last edited: