[THEMES - Mirrors] Liberty

ramz

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the Fission theme ported? Or at least the white network icons? Not a big fan of green.

OP
Jordan8

Jordan8

Reaction score
can someone post a gingerbread theme mirror? I guess the servers are still full because I am still getting installation aborted when I try to download/install it out of the liberty toolbox. Do these themes come with battery percentage or is that a seperate .zip?

http://bit.ly/gfkTH1

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I have placed these themes in the proper folder but I still cannot d/l and install thru liberty TB, I get a message stating the file is bad:(

OP
Jordan8

Jordan8

Reaction score
I have placed these themes in the proper folder but I still cannot d/l and install thru liberty TB, I get a message stating the file is bad:(

Which theme is giving the error?

So far, Linear and Frost. Am gonna try the other ones i Chose and report back..

Hmm, I installed Linear not to long ago. Did you replace the incomplete file that the toolbox probably tried to download with the one from here?

mrichards86

Reaction score
So I wanted to install the simplistic theme that was for gummy, but didn't want to replace the settings apk, just deleted it out of the zip and good to go. Can anyone confirm this as an ok method?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I didn't know about that toolbox d/l but yes I got the d/lds from here and placed them in the proper folder.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

allen_so

Reaction score
Is liberty the stock theme that comes with this rom? And also could u guys put up a screenshot for the missing ones? Thx

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App