Themes for TMobile Theme Engine by R3Ds ( RedmanX )

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Autostarts issue

I have noticed one issue, after applying either of the themes "autostarts" program is not loading all of the lists....

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Ok so I am not one to give up easily, but I have been at this most of the day, so now I am asking for some help. I downloaded the metamorph base theme from the link, but can not get it to take effect. What am I missing? And how do I install the apks with metamorph? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Do you have Metamorph installed on the phone?
Load the XML file using metamorph and apply.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Yes aurostarts is a market app that lets you control & enable or disable various "triggers" that start apps, its 10 x better than any task killer or autokiller out there, Skull One told me about it some time ago & since then I wouldnt run my d1 without it.

The issue I noticed with autostarts is that it still works fine after installing the metamorph "colorbread" but after then applying a theme via the theming engine when I go back into autostars 90% of the "triggers" are missing?

If u have any questions or if i can assist in any way let me know.

Thanks again for the awsome work.

I have noticed one issue, after applying either of the themes "autostarts" program is not loading all of the lists....

Autostarts?? Is that a market app maybe I can test it. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jeffcicale

Reaction score
I cannot download the urban theme....I get a 404 error. Is anyone else having this issue?

Pleirosei

Reaction score
Does any one have links for these themes at all? If so please post.

Jesus is the Christ

Pleirosei

Reaction score
I shall homie. Nice work on the rom by the way
Its extra sweet

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums