UD 2.4 - Galaxy S Styled Theme

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Updated: launcherpro to v0.8.2, youtube to new version, voice search to new version, gingerbread keyboard (un-themed so far don't let the picture below fool you).

Most thanks on the Galaxy S stuff credit goes to Haxzamatic, then Benny879, signals23, Blackdroid (for the base), RedmanX for being my go to guy when I break stuff, and the guys over at XDA for the Galaxy system dump.

I feel it is a very complete theme. but you be the judge. If you like it, donate to the guys above like Redmanx, Haxzamatic, Blackdroid, Benny879, etc... I do it cause I like the theme. It is slowly morphing away from a purely Galaxy S theme to my own mix. If you want it the old way all the files still exist in my old update.zips, so do what I did and do some reading.

phA3b.jpg

NOTE SP Recovery apparently doesn't like this. Either use clockwork recovery to flash it, or chat with neoj2 because he knows how

Have fun, report bugs, and feel free to take images out that you like for your own themes, and port this forward If I quit moving it on from rom to rom. Just credit the people I did above, they did most of the heavy lifting. :icon_ banana:

Version with fancy animation = UD_2.4_GalaxyS_ECLV1Anim_update.zip
Version without animations = UD_2.4_GalaxyS_ECLV1NoAnim_update.zip

Addon Stuff
Update.zip for old framework round Lockscreen buttons: UD_2.4_GalaxyS_ECL_Old_LockscreenV1.zip
Update.zip for blue themed LP V0.8.2 (credit for blue theme mod= benny879): LauncherPro_V0.8.2_Blue_update.zip
GalaxyS Icons & Dock (credit Benny879): GalaxyS Icons & Dock.zip
TouchWiz Launcher (Update.zip By Haxzamatic) - TouchWizLauncher-signed.zip
TouchWiz Launcher (Install apk by Haxzamatic & rolle3k) - TouchWiz-signed.apk

Here are some wallpapers I like on it: SimpleWallpapers.zip

dXVXm.jpg

For different color progress bars here are some progress_horizontal.xml that work for almost any rom. They are metamorphs. For more stuff go to haxzamatics post on xda = [Theme] [Morph] GS Theme & Desire HD Themes 9/28/10 - xda-developers

Green = GSProgress.zip
Sense = SenseProgress.zip
Dark blue = DarkBlueProgress.zip
Orange = Orange Progress.zip

Last edited:

frodroid

Reaction score
Loaded this badboy up and so far so good after an hour of playing around. thanks man

neoj2

Reaction score

chipmunk

Reaction score
Hey snowman can u please post the old lockscreen?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kevinmon

Reaction score
Hey snowman can u please post the old lockscreen?

Yes please. Also when I flashed the theme, my Gmail and Market icons were not from the Galaxy S theme, they were just the default ones.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
when u say old, u mean the one with the arrows right and the answer incoming call with the arrows and not the round dots right cus that looks sexy...

chipmunk

Reaction score
when u say old, u mean the one with the arrows right and the answer incoming call with the arrows and not the round dots right cus that looks sexy...

Actually I meant the original lock screen with the pad lock and speacker icons lol I personally like thqt one better