Will this work on eclipse 2.0
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Everything should work with 2.0... except possibly the framework-res, SystemUI, & maybe Settings... I didn't test it on v2.0, but the full theme could very well work fully on v2.0... Why not just update to 5.9.901 radio and install Eclipse v2.1 RC1?, then install this full theme...:biggrin:
Tried installing on the official 2.1 release, everything seemed to work except the lockscreen was different and eclipse parts forced closed. Is there a work around for this?Full blown EclipseBlue Theme for Eclipse_v2.1_RC1 (OTA 5.9.901)..... added now is the framework, SystemUI, Settings, with most primary text colors converted to light or darker blue, as well as Calculator.apk and Talk2 apk (credit to Alastrionia, thanks Barry) (I'd also like to thank Chevy and John for some of their icons)...So basically all the apps I've released in this thread is in this full EclipseBlue theme as well...
I figured I'd throw everyone a curve and release this theme in this method...lol...just as a thanks to any of those that took the time to look in on this thread..an Easter Egg of sorts I guess......
Anyways, enjoy my fellow members...and thanks for all your support thru the past couple years...Mahalo Nui Loa...
EclipsedBlue_v2.1.zip
Tried installing on the official 2.1 release, everything seemed to work except the lockscreen was different and eclipse parts forced closed. Is there a work around for this?
I reinstalled my backup and eclipse parts is working fine. I'm not on RC though, I'm on the official release. Would that make a difference?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Ok, thanks, I wonder if I go uncheck rotary lockscreen for now before installing the theme, if that would change the lockscreen to what you have pictured.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk