[Theme] Blackout-Green liberty gb v0.8

mr_brady

Reaction score
I'm actually REALLY liking this theme!

I just noticed a potential issue. When I go to Settings / Sound and try to change the ringtone it force quits.

I notice any theme I've tried lately does that except from a fresh Liberty install.

Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
aefdec5e-fa5d-52e0.jpg

Id love to see this color blue on this theme you shared here and hopefully your next theme you can make cyan there isnt much cyan themes now a days

That looks really nice man. Yeah I'll look into that combination, I think that would look really well this theme. Yeah cyan has kinda gone missing

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I just noticed a potential issue. When I go to Settings / Sound and try to change the ringtone it force quits.

I notice any theme I've tried lately does that except from a fresh Liberty install.

Cool man glad you like it! Yeah I'm not having that problem, is anyone else? Hmm not sure what could cause that..

mr_brady

Reaction score

Cool man glad you like it! Yeah I'm not having that problem, is anyone else? Hmm not sure what could cause that..

Worked fine after I did a clean install. Not sure what the hangup was on my phone. Fantastic theme!

Last edited:

bmr7c

Reaction score
Can't extract goodies via astro. Get an error. DLed out twice on wifi. What am I doing wrong?

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes hello awesome job brother, I will prob flash it in a few days as soon as I'm done playing w.this new cyanogen mod.
I haven't forgot about u Liberty just taking a vacation.
PTREE

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

KiGood

Reaction score
The theme looks great, if I were still on Liberty, I would flash this in a second. Keep up the great work!!

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score
So, the green goodies.zip I just extract and leave sitting there on the SD card? Because all that is inside that zip is another zip. Should I use clockwork to install the second zip..? Sorry, a bit sketchy on the instructions for that one.

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So, the green goodies.zip I just extract and leave sitting there on the SD card? Because all that is inside that zip is another zip. Should I use clockwork to install the second zip..? Sorry, a bit sketchy on the instructions for that one.

Download the zip to your computer and then unzip the file on your computer. You should see two folders - dock icons and wallpapers. All of the goodies are in each of those two folders so just transfer the files you want over to your SD card. If you download to your phone all you need to do is long press the zip and select extract. At least that's how it is in Root Explorer. Make sense?

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score
Yeah no problem, I understand all of that. I just unzipped the green goodies.zip on my SD card and all it contained was another zip file...I will look in that one as well. I just wasn't sure if it was something that needed to be flashed or what. Thanks for clarifying, I'm checking it out right now. :) Perfect timing too, because I just got my hands on a green case for my X.

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score
Loving the theme man, thanks. :) one thing I noticed was when I connect my bluetooth, the green icon (when bluetooth is disconnected) reverts back to the stock gray icon when it connects.

Sent from my liberated Droid X.

"Violent by design, guilty by association."