[THEME] Watermaked with a persnal touch for GB .591 & .595

chefjellynow

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing watermarked over. I was using it on rubix and love it. then when the official leak came out i was worried i wouldnt see this again and now its back
ty

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
No problem

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

KevTN

Reaction score
Yes...love watermark theme esp with apex rom. I ran that on froyo and vant wait for fab to finish that up.
Now to add theme do I need to load the full theme and flash updates or does the updates and have the full themes? Hope that makes sense.
Thanks

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Theme has updates, but about to post a new one with more updates.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Theme has been updated.

** Inverted the Compass Calibrator
** Inverted Google Talk
** Inverted the VPN Settings inside the Settings menu
** Inverted the 2 menu items in Contacts that I missed
** Corrected dark text on a black background for the Set Password under Credential Storage in Location and Security

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Theme has been updated.

Great news! Will this work on Liberty V7? If so, where can I get it? Has the link for V6 at the beginning of the post simply been updated? Thanks!

Good news. Wulf, has helped me get this theme updated for Liberty v.07 He ran into a small hiccup. I am making the final edits sending to him to test, then he will give the ok to post, our let me know what to fix.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Posted link for Liberty v.07

Thanks again Wulf for updating this to work with Liberty.

davidnc

Reaction score
Really loving this theme :) Thanks

But I just gotta ask a question , ha .Is it possible to remove the battery in the notification bar as you made for the clock removeal ?

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Really loving this theme :) Thanks

But I just gotta ask a question , ha .Is it possible to remove the battery in the notification bar as you made for the clock removeal ?

I am not aware of a way. If you know of someone else who has done this, I will find out what they did.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
No clue.

tonloc91483

Reaction score
ok i'm trying it on the Zombie stomped rom 1.7 and so far the settings isn't working so i'm downloading the fix and will install now i also have no service as well.... what would be the fix for this as i am on a custom rom?

tonloc91483

Reaction score
ok i'm trying it on the Zombie stomped rom 1.7 and so far the settings isn't working so i'm downloading the fix and will install now i also have no service as well.... what would be the fix for this as i am on a custom rom?

Well the fix download doesn't help settings still don't work at least we know that it doesn't work for Zombie Stomped... Very sad this is the best looking them i've seen for gingerbread!

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Is it just the settings that does not work? If that is the case, send me a link to that rom and I will theme it individually.