[Theme] Stygian Black only for dx gingerbread

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Proud to present our first theme. Most the Credit goes to @travp624 and @babydollcg_26. Also a few others all over the forums who helped out can't name everyone but a few bouchigo, Kirbnite. Also got give credit on twitter to @brownhornet72 for the Name Stygian.
Also remember to thank p3 and the entire my droid world and tbh team giving us a great home and awesome leaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATED 5-27 DROID X GINGERBREAD 595 ONLY
****UPDATED 5-27!!!!
change log
V1.32
*fixed alarm clock when set shows wrong am/pm vs. what it is set for
*small cleanup all around
*changed system emoticons to new black style curiousity of lbiniusc thanks goes to him!!!!!!!!!
******NOW INCLUDED STYGIAN BLACK THEME WITH STOCK FONT.

V1.31
*Fixed the popup menu in blur messaging for picking inbox,trash,etc etc
*fixed recent calls when more then one call is grouped it was white text on grey bg hard to read
(updated 5.25)*fixed text in volume sliders for ringtone notifications and alarm volumes

V1.3
*blur messaging inverted(some problems still exsist and I am trying to fix hopefully)
*blur alarm clock inverted
*downloads inverted
*fm radio theme updated
*new lock screen sliders
*new multi touch and swype keyboards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*few other tweaks and stuff to but don't wanna make this too long
V1.21
Themed apk or others
*crt mod on
*new framework updated
*new systemui updated (changed alarm icon in status bar)
*Blurdialer themed
*Blurcontacts themed
*Blur Phone in call dialer looks amazing finally
*Accounts & settings & data manager themed
*google quick search box themed
*blur home themed (5-7 updated new wallpapers installed to blur home too)
*3d gallery installed to system (to remove if need be use root explorer and delete Gallery3D.apk in /system/app/)
*app widget picker installed to system (only works with a launcher alternative like adw or lp)
*Market themed black (plus other markets placed on sdcard in StyGian folder that can easily be pasted to /system/app/
*music has been themed
*Gmail (work in progress sick of not seeing a difference between read and unread)
*multi touch keyboard (two option read post #2) (also working on black mt update)
*Calculator themed
*file manager themed
*swype themed and grey tracer
*lots of new tweaks and icons themed
***a lot of others added to match
******to do list Retheme Swype also Gonna theme alot of the apps and include alot of new icons plus a gingerbread keyboard in the works.
****StyGian Black SC skin and StyGian Black2 sc skin for Beautiful widgets now in beautiful widgets so go dl them lol**********

This is a very minimalistic theme simple black and different greys mostly at least thats the direction its going lol.
screen_20110520_1635.png.jpg
screen_20110520_1640.png.jpg
screen_20110520_1642.png.jpg
notif.png.jpg
blurdrawer.png.jpg
screen_20110520_1643.png.jpg
screen_20110520_1636_1.png.jpg
dialer.png.jpg
market.png.jpg

Screenshots updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to full Screenshots Always being updated: HERE

UPDATED 5-27 StyGian Black v1.32 Modeno font download: HERE
UPDATED 5-27 StyGian Black v1.32 Stock font download: HERE

Install instr.
-download file above
-Place on sdcard
-reboot into clockwork recovery
****I recommend CACHE WIPE AND DATA DALVIK-CACHE
-flash zip in clockwork
*****if still on 591 get 595 deoxded
*****if already on stock deodexed 595 your good to go

Usual disclaimer applies blah blah plain and simple I am not responsible if you goof up however I will always try to help anyone. Also please report any bugs or any things I may have missed or just overlooked. This is my first theme any and all input will be read and work will continue :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

StyGian Studios requires beer money at all times :hooray

twitter: @travp624

Last edited:
OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When Installing theme It also installs a folder to sdcard named Stygian. In that folder I will create extras and other stuff!!!!

Right now there is three themed markets in there. Credit goes to 00.ante on xda Thread HERE
I simply extracted the actually apk's as the zip method did not work.

Please read this:If you do not see the themed market do this:
go to settings>manage applications>select all apps tab and find market then select uninstall updates. Now you should see the themed market.
Now once that is done you can use root explorer to copy and paste the themed vending.apks from stygian folder to /system/app/ BEING SURE TO RENAME COPIED FILE TO Vending.apk
Also in this folder I have included a white inverted version of the multi touch keyboard which can be installed in clockwork as its in zip format.
screen_20110430_1659.png.jpg
screen_20110428_0731.png.jpg
newmt.png.jpg

Stygian WHITE mt kb zip HERE
New Stygian White mt kb zip coming soon
Stygian BLACK mt kb zip HERE
New Stygian BLACK mt kb zip HERE

Without further ado StyGian Black Swype with grey tracer
screen_20110507_0208.png.jpg
newswype.png.jpg

StyGian Swype here
New StyGian Swype here

Install zip in clockwork and only install this if you have stock swype installed.

ADWTheme NOW live in market this helped me thin down StyGian Black
Go get it HERE it complements the theme perfectly

Last edited:

AngelOfAnger

Reaction score
damn! this looks great!!! I"m gonna give it a try and then I'll come back and let you know what I think!

[EDIT] actually, it seems that there aren't any links lol...I'll keep checking back

Last edited:
K

kbatrph

Proud to present our first theme. Most the Credit goes to @travp624 and @babydollcg_26. Also a few others all over the forums who helped out can't name everyone but a few bouchigo, Kirbnite. Also got give credit on twitter to @brownhornet72 for the Name Stygian.
Also remember to thank p3 and the entire my droid world and tbh team giving us a great home and awesome leaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATED 5-23 DROID X GINGERBREAD 595 ONLY
****UPDATED 5-23 Clean up and more!!!!
change log
V1.31
*fixed recent calls when more then one call is grouped it was white text on grey bg hard to read
V1.3
*blur messaging inverted(some problems still exsist and I am trying to fix hopefully)
*downloads inverted
*fm radio theme updated
*new lock screen sliders
V1.21
Themed apk or others
*crt mod on
*new framework updated
*Blurdialer themed
*Blurcontacts themed
*3d gallery installed to system (to remove if need be use root explorer and delete Gallery3D.apk in /system/app/)
*app widget picker installed to system (only works with a launcher alternative like adw or lp)
*Market themed black (plus other markets placed on sdcard in StyGian folder that can easily be pasted to /system/app/
*music has been themed
*Gmail (work in progress sick of not seeing a difference between read and unread)
*multi touch keyboard (two option read post #2) (also working on black mt update)
*Calculator themed
*file manager themed
******to do list Retheme Swype also Gonna theme alot of the apps and include alot of new icons plus a gingerbread keyboard in the works.
****StyGian Black SC skin and StyGian Black2 sc skin for Beautiful widgets now in beautiful widgets so go dl them lol**********

This is a very minimalistic theme simple black and different greys mostly at least thats the direction its going lol.
notif.png.jpg
blurdrawer.png.jpg
dialer.png.jpg
market.png.jpg

UPDATED 5-23 StyGian Black v1.31 download HERE
Install instr.
-download file above
-Place on sdcard
-flash zip in clockwork
*****if still on 591 get 595 deoxded Here
*****if you installed StyGian Black on 595 already I suggest you reinstall the 595 deodexed file or you will have issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Usually disclaimer applies blah blah plain and simple I am not responsible if you goof up however I will always try to help anyone. Also please report any bugs or any things I may have missed or just overlooked. This is my first theme any and all input will be read and work will continue :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

btn_donate_SM.gif.jpg

can't click on any of your highlighted links....where else can you download the necessary files?

AngelOfAnger

Reaction score
[Theme] Stygian Black only for dx gingerbread

UPDATED 5-23 DROID X GINGERBREAD 595 ONLY
****UPDATED 5-23 Clean up and more!!!!
change log
V1.31
V1.3
*downloads inverted
*fm radio theme updated
*new lock screen sliders
V1.21
Themed apk or others
*crt mod on
*new framework updated
*Blurdialer themed
*Blurcontacts themed
*music has been themed
*Calculator themed
*file manager themed

notif.png.jpg
blurdrawer.png.jpg
dialer.png.jpg
market.png.jpg

UPDATED 5-23 StyGian Black v1.31 download HERE
Install instr.
-download file above
-Place on sdcard
-flash zip in clockwork
*****if still on 591 get 595 deoxded Here
*****if you installed StyGian Black on 595 already I suggest you reinstall the 595 deodexed file or you will have issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Usually disclaimer applies blah blah plain and simple I am not responsible if you goof up however I will always try to help anyone. Also please report any bugs or any things I may have missed or just overlooked. This is my first theme any and all input will be read and work will continue :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

btn_donate_SM.gif.jpg

can't click on any of your highlighted links....where else can you download the necessary files?

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Fixed links in first post guess copy and paste didn't work like I thought it had lol sorry guys also newiest updates will always be on mydroidworld first as I get emails to that one but even tho subscriped to this one the emails aren't coming so thats why it took this long for me to realize there were no links working sorry.

Edited: ALL LINKS SHOULD WORK NOW SORRY ABOUT THAT DUH MOMENT

Last edited:

Florida_Bwoi

Reaction score
For some reason i can't get this theme to work. I followed the instructions to the "T" and even sbf'd first cuz I wanted to start over with a clean install anyway, but just kept bootlooping. Did it a few times...thank god for nandroids lol...and I'm not new to this stuff either, I been rooting phones and flashing roms and themes since the OG droid first got rooted...i hope theres a fix soon cuz I really want this theme on my phone, its the best one I seen for .595 base yet...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For some reason i can't get this theme to work. I followed the instructions to the "T" and even sbf'd first cuz I wanted to start over with a clean install anyway, but just kept bootlooping. Did it a few times...thank god for nandroids lol...and I'm not new to this stuff either, I been rooting phones and flashing roms and themes since the OG droid first got rooted...i hope theres a fix soon cuz I really want this theme on my phone, its the best one I seen for .595 base yet...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

[Theme] Stygian Black only for dx gingerbread - Page 10 head there go to post #146 and try that see if that works out as it seems some of these deodexed files are the differing cause of most problems.

whatsinaname

Reaction score
wondering if this will work on 596? I am loving it on my 595.

Sent from somewhere for some reason (Droid X)

Snow02

Reaction score
No. It will need to be updated. Otherwise you'd overwrite some .596 files with .595 versions.