OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
So the far the theme has been great. I have had no foreclose issues or anything.
Thanks for reporting back ...

My only request would be a circle battery icon and a full black notification bar. But other than that it is great.

If I tried to fulfill every cosmetic request, I'd never get this thing finish :laugh:
My intention with this theme was to try to keep things looking as closed to stock as possible only colored (hence the name Renovated). Maybe another project will go in a different direction ...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Question for the testers ...

Any body experiencing any phone issues? Slide to answer/decline icon out of line / force closes when ending a call?

I have 2 reports of these issues from people running the transparent pull down ... Anybody else experiencing this - and if so, did you install over another theme or over stock "theme".

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yank, think I figured part of the problem.

UD 1.0.0 has the cytownphone.apk as the default. So when your theme is installed it installs the phone.apk you have and causes FC's.

I deleted your phone.apk, it obviously went back so the cytownphone, and I had no FC's, and the slide tabs returned to normal. I didn't test the other way though (installing the non modified UD phone.apk and then pushing yours).

Hope this helps.:)

Last edited:
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

UD 1.0.0 has the cytownphone.apk as the default. So when your theme is installed it installs the phone.apk you have and causes FC's.

I deleted your phone.apk, it obviously went back so the cytownphone, and I had no FC's, and the slide tabs returned to normal. I didn't test the other way though (installing the non modified UD phone.apk and then pushing yours).

Ah, that will do it :blush:

I haven't had a chance to look at today. When I get home tonight I'll try to roll out another version.

alonsou

Reaction score

Ah, that will do it :blush:

I haven't had a chance to look at today. When I get home tonight I'll try to roll out another version.

Let me know when you have something ready to test... ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK, all you testers that got the last link for the final release test version to PM me ... have a fix (I hope) for phone issues ...

I will shoot you the new link tomorrow sometime. I am tired and need sleep now :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com