[THEME] StormShadow Ultimate

YourAverageJD

Reaction score
Works perfectly on D2. Thank you for such an awesome theme.

Sent from my Liberated Storm Shadowed DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really? That's great. I'm gonna check it out. I've been looking for a theme that works on the d2 running lgb! Thanks
Also, any blue type themes for d2 lgb?
Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Last edited:
OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Really? That's great. I'm gonna check it out. I've been looking for a theme that works on the d2 running lgb! Thanks
Also, any blue type themes for d2 lgb?
Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Check out the theme list in the sticky... AZUL is blue & reported as working on D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely checked out the sticky earlier. Didn't see what worked with the latest gb build for d2. I'll take another look though. Thanks! I was really hoping the blue haze theme worked with lgb v0.7 on d2. Love that theme (all i can do is look at the screen shots though :(

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
14a8v0z.jpg

Those icons are Baddass' bro... ;)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
the only problem I am having using Ultimate Stormshadow on D@ is the "vibrate on keypress" is not working for the keyboards, or when pressing the soft buttons. haptic feed back is working for long-press though.

el_ote

Reaction score
Very slick...I always loved they grey black and white themes! This one is the whole package! Pure awesomeness

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Not certain if this is an issue with the themed version of Pandora Radio or Liberty 0.7, but the widget isn't working. It adds, remains on the Pandora Radio screen. Never shows what I am playing. Not click-able.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Not certain if this is an issue with the themed version of Pandora Radio or Liberty 0.7, but the widget isn't working. It adds, remains on the Pandora Radio screen. Never shows what I am playing. Not click-able.

I had some similar issues with that version of Pandora. I resolved my issues by clearing the data.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

I had some similar issues with that version of Pandora. I resolved my issues by clearing the data.

Thanks for the response. Do you mean a full wipe?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

No... I went into the system settings>aplications, manage applications> pandora; there I cleared the app data. When i used the widget again it loaded the app, aand all i had to do was reenter user/pass.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

No... I went into the system settings>aplications, manage applications> pandora; there I cleared the app data. When i used the widget again it loaded the app, aand all i had to do was reenter user/pass.

Thanks! I should have known. I just tried it. No-go. :(