Website
www.twitter.com
[THEME] StormShadow Ultimate / DX Liberty GB {v.08 updated}

The Next Level Of Theming ...
im6wbm.jpg

2qbah61.jpg

14a8v0z.jpg

2u5qctl.jpg

The system Icons You see in the screenshots are not an ADW or Launcher Pro Theme, they are the themed system icons... Pretty Much EVERYTHING is themed & custom in Stormshadow. System Apps, Add On Apps, Wallpapers, You name it...
Download To SD Card
Bootstrap & Reboot Into Recovery
Wipe Cache
Flash Theme File, Reboot
StormShadow Includes BlurHome Launcher, so if you are using adw, etc. you will have to remove the unused launcher after flashing the theme. If You use adw launcher, you will have to access app tray via long press on home screen after boot up. Then Just go to Titanium Backup or whatever app you use to uninstall system apps, & remove the unwanted launcher.

*Credit Stygian Studios for Dialer / Contacts Images !

Last edited:
OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
For those aking on twitter, etc...
I have not tested this on D2, It should work fine, as there is no swype included...

p057

Reaction score

StormShadow Includes BlurHome Launcher, so if you are using adw, etc. you will have to remove the unused launcher after flashing the theme. If You use adw launcher, you will have to access app tray via long press on home screen after boot up. Then Just go to Titanium Backup or whatever app you use to uninstall system apps, & remove the unwanted launcher.

This part has me confused.
I currently have 0.6, removed ADW, and left the standard Launcher. I bought launcher pro and use that by default.

So I should just be able to flash this on top. Right?
It will default me back to a different Launcher, right?

I should be able to simply switch back to launcher pro and then remove the other launcher if I don't want it or just leave Launcher Pro as default?

thanks for the good looking theme. :)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is great sensei. Thank you. I'm on a d2 and I've been dying for a theme that works with lgb v0.7. What other themes of yours will work on my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again. I dl the blue haze minimal theme but haven't flashed yet out of fear that it won't work on the d2.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Loving StormShadow, but what's the icon in the top right corner next to the clock? It never changes.

Amazing theme!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Xerrus

Reaction score
Are you referring to the battery icon? Because if yours isn't changing...that's no good!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Are you referring to the battery icon? Because if yours isn't changing...that's no good!

Should have been more specific, because I do not see it in any of M.S.'s screenshots. It sits between the clock and the battery icon. It almost looks like another clock icon, but with hands. I get a screen capture.

aefc7670-1bbb-81d4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bright2018

Reaction score
Anyway we could get this theme without the apps being themed as well? Love everything else though! Awesome theme!

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

jonwgee

Reaction score
Is there a way to remove labels on home screen?

Not on the blur launcher, and I agree with you, having half a word cut off looks like yak sqweeze. are you listening, Motorola?

my solution is to use simi folder widget, with a mostly transparent icon, to quick launch my 5 or so most-used shortcuts.

That way I don't have any icons with labels on my homescreen, just widgets

riadav

Reaction score
Download keeps failing for me, is it working for anyone else?