[THEME] STEALTH - Liberty GB 0.5+

Droidx.does

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, I just saw the new crimson one! Wishing it could go in a blue direction.

joeyboots13

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where to find the lockscreen png so I can modify it. Now the I have a transparent status bar I need to adjust it.

~sent from my DX using brain control~

griz.droidx

Reaction score
This one of the cleanest most easy on the eyes theme's I've found. Thanks for sharing.

Where can I find some resources on how to make my own themes?

I've love to see black and Dark Red/Maroon like Froyo/Verizon/Stock. The colors used when I bought the phone.

The Worst

Reaction score
Very nice theme, only problem is that on Droid 2 it ruins haptic feedback which was finally fixed in 0.5. Any way to fix this?

Sirschiz

Reaction score
Please say I'm an dumb noob!

All,

Just flashed this theme. Love it absolutely one of the best in my view! Though in BLUE would be sexy as hell also.
However, I've started to say to myself that I've got a handle of all this Modding my DX thing, but I guess I'm still a noob! It seems every time I theme, my phone goes Ape Schinkers! :blink:

I'm running Liberty GB v06 .596.

Steps I took:
1) Reset my launcher to LGB standard Launcher, I like to use Launcher Pro Plus. (Precautionary step-since I've had troubles in the past theming.)
2) Rebooted into CWM did a complete Nandroid backup.
3) Wiped Cache Partition only.
4) Mounted File System.
5) Installed Zip from SD. Install says it completed.
6) Rebooted Phone.

The theme appears to be installed and looks nice, but now I can't get into my File system with standard LGB File Manager, Astro File, or ES file explorer. So, I decided to reboot (Fixes so many things), now it won't power down, just spins saying powering off.... Have to pull battery to power off to cycle reboot.

Any Ideas? I know I hear a lot that Deodexing is required to theme, but I'm under the impression that LGB is a full deodexed ROM? Is this where my Dumb Noobish ways come into play?

Any help or advise is so much appreciated!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
All,

Just flashed this theme. Love it absolutely one of the best in my view! Though in BLUE would be sexy as hell also.
However, I've started to say to myself that I've got a handle of all this Modding my DX thing, but I guess I'm still a noob! It seems every time I theme, my phone goes Ape Schinkers! :blink:

I'm running Liberty GB v06 .596.

Steps I took:
1) Reset my launcher to LGB standard Launcher, I like to use Launcher Pro Plus. (Precautionary step-since I've had troubles in the past theming.)
2) Rebooted into CWM did a complete Nandroid backup.
3) Wiped Cache Partition only.
4) Mounted File System.
5) Installed Zip from SD. Install says it completed.
6) Rebooted Phone.

The theme appears to be installed and looks nice, but now I can't get into my File system with standard LGB File Manager, Astro File, or ES file explorer. So, I decided to reboot (Fixes so many things), now it won't power down, just spins saying powering off.... Have to pull battery to power off to cycle reboot.

Any Ideas? I know I hear a lot that Deodexing is required to theme, but I'm under the impression that LGB is a full deodexed ROM? Is this where my Dumb Noobish ways come into play?

Any help or advise is so much appreciated!

You can achieve a form of theming by using one of the custom launchers available through the market and one of their accompanying themes. I have Stock Gingerbread (the OTA update) on my DX, along with the ADW theme BlackIce. I find the wallpaper and icons on BlackIce go well with the bluish theme that Gingerbread has on the DX. The BlackIce theme costs, I think, 99 cents and I use the paid version of the ADW launcher because it has more options. This is not a full "theme" like Sensi creates, but it enhances the look and feel of Gingerbread. Maybe most important: while it works fine on a rooted phone (like mine) it's good on ANY phone.

Give the custom launchers a look. :)

-Mike

edwards311

Reaction score
Sensei........YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!! Your themes are always a work of art and done to perfection. I have used alot of your themes in the past on Liberty froyo and now with LGB. I must say this is my fav so far and working great on v.06. I am gonna wait until this gets updated to v.07 before I flash v.07. THANX again bro