[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

lutious

Reaction score
7/31/11 has come and gone :( I'm itching to try something new. lol

randomcold

Reaction score
i d/l an flashed the orangex theme an now when i search for something in any app , the searches are black how do i fix this

Last edited:

HelpeRX

Reaction score
RE

7/31/11 has come and gone :( I'm itching to try something new. lol

What was supposed to happen on 7/31/11?

That was the new 2012 you when the world was gonna end and all.... Jk i believe they were talking about a new rom that was in progress with a few devs including mobile sensei I think it was called syndicate not sure could be wrong =D.

lutious

Reaction score
....i believe they were talking about a new rom that was in progress with a few devs including mobile sensei I think it was called syndicate not sure could be wrong =D.

Yup. That's what I was talking about. It's kind of my guess that the Sturdy Click Syndicate project is probably going to pick up where this ROM was.

draexo

Reaction score
....i believe they were talking about a new rom that was in progress with a few devs including mobile sensei I think it was called syndicate not sure could be wrong =D.

Yup. That's what I was talking about. It's kind of my guess that the Sturdy Click Syndicate project is probably going to pick up where this ROM was.
Nothing worse than a ROM with no support behind it!

xrevx

Reaction score
Shuji rom by sturdy click syndicate is live. out on rootzwiki sensei just laid out a new theme and i just laid down 3. its for 596 build so just flash right over...wipe of course. updates include god mode updates and more customizing options. rom toolbox comes with the rom as well.

xrevx

Reaction score

Nothing worse than a ROM with no support behind it!

there is support behind it but our big supporter is gone on vacation and the big site right now is rootzwiki so thats our big goal. im sharing it with a few post bc this is where i started posting my themes and such.

sigua

Reaction score
i d/l an flashed the orangex theme an now when i search for something in any app , the searches are black how do i fix this

That happened to me. I tried flashing another theme, but that just led to more problems. If you wipe and re-flash it'll get you back to normal.

cannuh

Reaction score
I was in the need to try something new and i have been wanting to give Mobile Senseis Roms a go for a while.

I downloaded, followed all steps necessary and wiped as said. I rebooted the phone and im now stuck in a bootloop with the "Google" screen in the beginning.

Im not sure as to what to do or where to go from here. I kinda need my phone seeing as my daughter and I are about to go to the museum however, lol.

Any help would be appreciated more than youll ever know. If i can flash back to .8 Liberty or continue on with AOSP, as long as i can get it working!

Thanks!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try to get into cw with a battery pull. If you can't, you'll probably need to sbf. Hopefully you'll be able to boot into cw and restore the backup im sure you made ;). Sbf is easy tho and ill be happy to talk you through it. Pm me and I'll send you my number if you want.

CM74D2

bodean

Reaction score
there is support behind it but our big supporter is gone on vacation and the big site right now is rootzwiki so thats our big goal. im sharing it with a few post bc this is where i started posting my themes and such.

So updates for this AOSP are on the way?

buugiewuugie

Reaction score
Hey I'm having an issue; everytime I record a video and play it back the screen is just black. I can hear sound but no video. And if I try to send an MMS i get "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly."

Any ideas? My son just started walking and this is important darnit! lol. I NEEDS VIDEO AND MMS!