[Theme] NexTheme for Droid X Froyo 2.2

jsnietka

Reaction score
Failure at Line 5

I'm trying to install it on Birdman's rom and it keeps aborting saying failure at line 5

elchuy18

Reaction score
I installed nextheme but it didn't change the bottom portion of the screen any guesses what went wrong

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
get error installation aborted for the battery percentage zip file it says the file is bad or am i doing it wrong

Wnclivin

Reaction score
Sick theme, applied on deodexed 2.2. Can't get the battery icon to install though.

Thanks Fab, this makes the X look very good!

graveghoul

Reaction score
Yep, i'd like to know too! Other than flash and such, this was the whole reason i was waiting for 2.2....to theme my phone in peace without waiting for an "official" update anymore.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Does this ver work on the new ota 2.2?

Not unless you're deodexed...I've heard xUltimate can help with that.

already done, was wondering if its possible to do this without the bootstrap. Without having a full sbf for 2.2 I dont really want to mess with the bootstrap incase of warranty issues.

luke1333

Reaction score
yeah works great with 2.2 OTA if you deodex and btw it voids your warranty to root so go for it! :p

dvation

Reaction score
Does this ver work on the new ota 2.2?

already done, was wondering if its possible to do this without the bootstrap. Without having a full sbf for 2.2 I dont really want to mess with the bootstrap incase of warranty issues.

I manually deodexed 2.2 OTA and applied this with bootstrap without any issue at all.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I manually deodexed 2.2 OTA and applied this with bootstrap without any issue at all.

I dont want to load the bootstrap, Id much rather push the services.jar and framework on my own if possible. Its no biggie though, I went on XDA and used the blackbar theme, works great.

dvation

Reaction score
I dont want to load the bootstrap, Id much rather push the services.jar and framework on my own if possible. Its no biggie though, I went on XDA and used the blackbar theme, works great.

Do you know something I don't know? The bootstrap hasn't caused any problems with 2.2 OTA users that I've seen so far.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Do you know something I don't know? The bootstrap hasn't caused any problems with 2.2 OTA users that I've seen so far.

without a real sbf I dont want to mess with it. I can always remove root/themes, but messing with the loader at this point is to risky for me.