Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would download the latestrom from here...it has a few updates

dawginme

Reaction score
Love it!

This rom and theme are amazing! Love it love it love it! Thanks so much!!dancedroid

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have some audio files I will be adding into next release...going to add to the overall feel a whole lot more......Jarvis is coming

phrost211

Reaction score
I have some audio files I will be adding into next release...going to add to the overall feel a whole lot more......Jarvis is coming

Sha-boing-boing-boingggg, cant wait for the Iron Man audio :icon_ banana:

audioscience

Reaction score

That will be sweet. If I can have one request: Could you make the battery icon in the notification bar gold? I've noticed it is gold on the lock screen and I think it looks way better. Also, any chance you could incorporate the 10% battery increments like in the rest of the Kangerade ROMs?

Props and thanks.

Audio

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am working on changing the battery icon... right now it is set up for the 10% decrease... just hard to tell with it being white

superbalde

Reaction score

That will be sweet. If I can have one request: Could you make the battery icon in the notification bar gold? I've noticed it is gold on the lock screen and I think it looks way better. Also, any chance you could incorporate the 10% battery increments like in the rest of the Kangerade ROMs?

Props and thanks.

Audio

Or maybe all notification text gold/yellow would be awesome

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried gold text and it just did not look right... I also stuck with white because the theme is going to other ROMs as well and it just makes it easier to port

superbalde

Reaction score
I tried gold text and it just did not look right... I also stuck with white because the theme is going to other ROMs as well and it just makes it easier to port

Ah I'm glad u already looked into it. Good lookin out and great job mang!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes tomorrow everything will be available in ROM Manager....getting things in order right now

kaos

Reaction score
Is there a way to save the ironman pics to the sd card.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kaos I can package up all the wallpaper into a .zip and you can save them that way