[Theme] Iron Man - Sapphire 0.7.0

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry everyone ... been busy with things lately... planning to offer some updates soon on this along with a new theme

Pathos

Reaction score
sorry everyone ... been busy with things lately... planning to offer some updates soon on this along with a new theme
That would be awesome. I like the Ironman theme a lot. dancedroid
We'll forgive you...this one time... :laugh: (I kid, I kid ;))

Wilk

Reaction score
So this is working without a hitch on 84? I had a look at your album.. only thing I didnt see was a Sorcerer's Apprentice & maybe Ghost Rider lol

It should. Just make a backup before installing it.
My wireless didn't work after using the 0.7 Ironman theme on 0.8.4. Then, it kept restarting after updating kernal to P3 1GHz. Prob needs to be updated (reported or whatever it's called).

Emerald Green theme is working like a charm.

Can anyone else confirm having problems running this theme on 0.8.4? I'd love to try it out, looks sick

jokeefe10

Reaction score
quick question, do i install launcher pro and the icons using the update.zip method? sorry guys i'm new to rooting

Edit: Just read about the icons, my bad

Last edited:

52brandon

Reaction score
It should. Just make a backup before installing it.
My wireless didn't work after using the 0.7 Ironman theme on 0.8.4. Then, it kept restarting after updating kernal to P3 1GHz. Prob needs to be updated (reported or whatever it's called).

Can anyone else confirm having problems running this theme on 0.8.4? I'd love to try it out, looks sick
nope. Been running it no problem for a couple weeks now

Wilk

Reaction score

have you tried to go back to stock from it? I was just wondering if the stock theme for sapphire would reverse everything if you needed to get back to the stock theme for a new theme

Armyof2

Reaction score

have you tried to go back to stock from it? I was just wondering if the stock theme for sapphire would reverse everything if you needed to get back to the stock theme for a new theme

the stock theme overwrites pretty much everything a custom theme does...may not be 100% all the time but most of the time it works

Wilk

Reaction score

the stock theme overwrites pretty much everything a custom theme does...may not be 100% all the time but most of the time it works

can you tell me how to install the icons using bettercut, I tried searching around here but no one can give me a step by step

sickenly

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here.

I am trying to put this theme on my droid, and it got stuck on my bootanimation. I thought it was proccessing, but it stayed on it. I read that it works fine with 0.8.4, but what about 1.0? This is a sick theme, and the nerds at the comic book shop are gonna be jealous (wait, I'm one of those nerds).
Thanks

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here.

I am trying to put this theme on my droid, and it got stuck on my bootanimation. I thought it was proccessing, but it stayed on it. I read that it works fine with 0.8.4, but what about 1.0? This is a sick theme, and the nerds at the comic book shop are gonna be jealous (wait, I'm one of those nerds).
Thanks

Since there was framework changes between 0.8.4 and 1.0.0, I would say no. There has been a lot of changes since 0.7.0.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk