OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
re-download LauncherPro and re-install

it has been updated to the latest and greatest launcher version...

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
for those having market issues... re-download and re-install... I made some adjustments so I am hoping this has solved the market issue

kevinthorn

Reaction score
The weirdest thing just happend. I had everything set up, using adw. BACKED UP the rom. went to another rom for a little bit. Restored Ironman. ADW isnt there anymore, its back to stock launcher.

kevinthorn

Reaction score
Jsin, you said earlier for everyone to redownload and reinstall because of market FC. Is it also updated in ROM manager or should i download from OP?

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm loving the theme.

I had another little glitch earlier, not sure if it's common or if it's just a fluke thing, but I was on the phone, and had a call beep in, switched to it, and it actually didn't switch, I had to hit manage calls, that's np, but then when I hung up, the phone app FCd. I ran repair permissions. I also haven't updated to this latest and greatest version yet, but I will soon.

tlippert

Reaction score
downloaded updated rom from op and still getting double fc's on the market..also only my paid apps are showing up on the download section of the market.. free apps only show after I've done an update.. edit... I fixed permissions and it did not fix anything..

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Okay that phone thing must have been fixed when I fixed permissions, that error did not occur when I had the same situation just a little bit ago. Also, I am having trouble with Beautiful Widgets. It is still saying the same temperature for the last 12+ hours. This is an error on the current temp display only.

tlippert

Reaction score
Okay that phone thing must have been fixed when I fixed permissions, that error did not occur when I had the same situation just a little bit ago. Also, I am having trouble with Beautiful Widgets. It is still saying the same temperature for the last 12+ hours. This is an error on the current temp display only.

levelup studios tweeted that there is a problem with google weather and that it will update itself..they did not give a timeline... so you'll just have to be patient with beautiful widgets... we are all having the same problem..

A.Brooks

Reaction score

levelup studios tweeted that there is a problem with google weather and that it will update itself..they did not give a timeline... so you'll just have to be patient with beautiful widgets... we are all having the same problem..
Thank you, not following them on Twitter, obviously I should be! Thank you for the response and explanation. I'm okay with holding out, glad to know it wasn't something I botched.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will get with Jrummy and see what the issue m/ight be w/ the market...not sure anymore but I will continue to check into it

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To the person who installed adw and the flashed another rom and back ylou just need to reinstall adw launcher to get it back

kevinthorn

Reaction score
Hey Jsin, well i did do that. I tried to reinstall ADW thru rom manager. but when my phone rebooted, it still had Launcher. So i just started using launcher pro. The weird thing is, when i turned my phone on after work tonight....all of my custon icons that i made for ADW, started showing up on Launcher Pro!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Kevin download from the OP here....they are always the latest and greatest and adw here is updated from the one in ROM Manager

kevinthorn

Reaction score
willdo sir! Also, should i download the latest ironman rom from OP also, or is it in rom manager to?