[THEME] Executive Series

topdogg

Reaction score
Hi guys - I wanted to have a matching dock so I modified the Launcher pro background to match the all metal. Figured I'd post it in case someone was interested. BTW - Awesome theme man!!

monsterpt

Reaction score
Carlz28,

Awesome theme man. Any plans to theme facebook and twitter in the future? I actually use them quite a bit. If not, any ideas where to begin themeing them for myself?

jdixon74

Reaction score
Because of this theme i have took the leap from BB v.04 (couldnt wait for 05 anylonger) to Sapphire 1.1.1 and running Executive Series Metal Theme. Thanks!

Deuel

Reaction score
Carl,

Have to say this is by far the best theme available for any ROM. I've personally helped a number of exec's load up Sapphire to run this theme.

Thank you and keep the good work!

Deuel

Reaction score
Noticed your Pandora widget defaulted to gray when in landsacape. Here's the one I'm running.

Last edited:
OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Noticed your Pandora widget defaulted to gray when in landsacape. Here's the one I'm running.

Yeah I remembered i forgot to do the landscape mode widget background for this theme. Will add it to the next update.

Carl,

Have to say this is by far the best theme available for any ROM. I've personally helped a number of exec's load up Sapphire to run this theme.

Thank you and keep the good work!
Are any of them high-salaried execs?!?! lol
Working for Fortune 500 companies?
I should charge a royalty fee for use on "non-personal" phones haha!
Just tell them I'd settle for half of their year-end bonuses hahaha!

J/k :p

Or am I?!?!

Deuel

Reaction score
Are any of them high-salaried execs?!?! lol
Working for Fortune 500 companies?
I should charge a royalty fee for use on "non-personal" phones haha!
Just tell them I'd settle for half of their year-end bonuses hahaha!

J/k :p

Or am I?!?!

They have this link and have seen your donate link. We'll see what happens. LOL

acmoney

Reaction score
did you put up that pure calendar widget skin anywhere? id love to grab that to match everything up. brushed metal or wood

Last edited:

mtkregs

Reaction score
Carl,
Pandora just released an update. I just saw it in the market, but haven't installed it yet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Does the metal theme have any future of possibly being ported to tanknspank's new sapphire unofficial release compile?

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Carl,
Pandora just released an update. I just saw it in the market, but haven't installed it yet.

Yeah, I saw that. From what I hear, the Pandora update didn't do anything other than effect how the ads are streamed to your phone while inbetween songs.
I'm not going to bother doing an update just for Pandora until Sapphire makes a new official release.

Does the metal theme have any future of possibly being ported to tanknspank's new sapphire unofficial release compile?
Eh, I think I'm just going to wait until Sapphire is officially updated.
I have 3 themes on 4 different ROMs already and I just got my Droid X so I'm pretty swamped so as it is with keeping things updated.

did you put up that pure calendar widget skin anywhere? id love to grab that to match everything up. brushed metal or wood
I think I posted it in another ROM's thread, but I'll post it here as well.
It's only the woodgrain though.

Attached below.

acmoney

Reaction score
Carl,

Yeah, I saw that. From what I hear, the Pandora update didn't do anything other than effect how the ads are streamed to your phone while inbetween songs.
I'm not going to bother doing an update just for Pandora until Sapphire makes a new official release.

Eh, I think I'm just going to wait until Sapphire is officially updated.
I have 3 themes on 4 different ROMs already and I just got my Droid X so I'm pretty swamped so as it is with keeping things updated.

I think I posted it in another ROM's thread, but I'll post it here as well.
It's only the woodgrain though.

Attached below.

thanks man, i appreciate the time. your themes are great. very creative

mtkregs

Reaction score
Carl,
Will you be porting the metal theme for Sapphire 2.0.0? I want to load it, but don't want to lose your theme.
Thanks,
Mark

Pathos

Reaction score
I'm into your exec theme. Could you port it to Sapphire 2.0.0? Pretty please.

firejuan

Reaction score
Executive Theme for Sapphire 2.0.0

****DISCLAIMER****

YOU USE THIS THEME AT YOUR OWN RISK. FAILURE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PHONE'S OPERATING SYSTEM AND APPLICATIONS WHICH MAKE THIS THEME POSSIBLE TO INSTALL, CAN HAVE A POTENTIAL NEGATIVE EFFECT WHICH MAY BE IRREVERSIBLE!
YOU SHALL HOLD NEITHER ME, NOR DROIDFORUMS.NET AND/OR THEIR AFFILIATES RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION PROCEDURES

I have ported carlz28’s executive theme for Sapphire 2.0.0 for the D1. All credit for this theme (& disclaimer) belongs to him. I have merely ported it. This is my first attempt at theming, but I have had no issues so far. I was able to port everything, except Pandora and YouTube. Hopefully, in the future I will be able to actually modify and create a theme, but I am starting with the basics.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Executive_Sapphirev2.0.0.zip