[THEME] RedRum 2.0

chris420o

Reaction score
Im having an issue with redrum on ud8...themes great but bettercut wont workat making shortcuts...anyone else have this issue?...only tthing missing on my phone are my custom icons grr

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im having an issue with redrum on ud8...themes great but bettercut wont workat making shortcuts...anyone else have this issue?...only tthing missing on my phone are my custom icons grr
Sorry, I can only offer support for this theme on Sapphire ROM. I do not know UD well enough to help with any issues.

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated with theme for Sapphire 1.1.1
Theme has been updated to remove the themed app icons back to stock.
Themed Google VoiceSearch has also been removed as it is now available in the market.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

houseboatwayne

Reaction score
Awesome Theme

Favorite Ruby Rom theme so far. Just wanted to post a picture, cause my phone is so cool! lol

Also this is the second theme I've tried on Ruby 1.1.1. Did a full wipe on everything. But the mute button toggles but does not mute on both themes. Anyone know how to fix that?

snap20100912_221210.png

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Favorite Ruby Rom theme so far. Just wanted to post a picture, cause my phone is so cool! lol
Haha. I didn't even port this to Ruby, but glad it worked for ya. There may be some things that aren't themed for Ruby that are for Sapphire. Just luck of the draw I guess.

No clue about the mute toggles issue. If it's on the INC, I can't help ya out with it, sorry :(

Mikejl

Reaction score
Haha. I didn't even port this to Ruby, but glad it worked for ya. There may be some things that aren't themed for Ruby that are for Sapphire. Just luck of the draw I guess.
That is the beauty about your Sapphire themes. If a theme works for one platform it will work on the rest. The only difference in the ROM's are the proprietaries and they won't affect the theme.

So actually you are theming for Sapphire, Ruby, Obsidian (future DX), and other planned Gem builds.

Mike

houseboatwayne

Reaction score
Sapphire Themes on Ruby Rom

Yea, I read somewhere I could use any Sapphire theme on a Ruby Rom, this one worked!!!!!

Red Rum! Red Rum! Red Rum! Dang, got carried away, just axed the wife....