[THEME] Executive Series

Update coming in two days everybody!
Some nice additions and enhancements!
Stay tuned!!!

dig the theme

great theme but where exactly do we get the custom launcherpro background and app launcher icon?

great theme but where exactly do we get the custom launcherpro background and app launcher icon?
They are found in the very first post. Save the images to your computer, then transfer to your SD card, then apply them while editing your dock icons and background.

Just installed the all metal and it's pretty slick looking! Gonna hang on to it for a few days to see what the updates are ...

Sharp clean look man, well done. Any chance for a beautiful widgets skin? If youde like u can send me the wood grain and steel backdrop images and I could put one together if u have enough on your plate already. Regardless, tight theme man, thanks.

Been rocking the wood one for the weekend, I have to say I think this is the best Sapphire theme to date.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the launcher button on if using ADW?

i think there have been some suggestions made on this in other threads, but the method was a little over my head. (ADW doesn't allow you to customize the icons in the dock bar, like LP does.) the easiest way is to go into ADW settings, and choose theme preferences. you can dl some ADW-specific themes from the mkt (both free and paid). those themes have different app launcher icons, instead of that opaque button (which i can't stand, either). but, when you apply the theme, make sure that the button relating to which icons to use is set so that it will use the icons from your chosen theme, not the icons from the ADW theme. (i can't remember whether you need to turn it on or off, cuz i'm using LP right now.) the end result will be to just change the app launcher icon...

Last edited:
i think there have been some suggestions made on this in other threads, but the method was a little over my head. the easiest way is to go into ADW settings, and choose theme preferences. you can dl some ADW-specific themes from the mkt (both free and paid). those themes have different app launcher icons, instead of that opaque button (which i can't stand, either). but, when you apply the theme, make sure that the button relating to which icons to use is set so that it will use the icons from your chosen theme, not the icons from the ADW theme. (i can't remember whether you need to turn it on or off, cuz i'm using LP right now.) the end result will be to just change the app launcher icon...

Well, I may be switching back to LP for this reason!

I see he has the wood launcher pro dock background, but does anyone know if there is a metal one for it that was made to go with this theme?

i think there have been some suggestions made on this in other threads, but the method was a little over my head. the easiest way is to go into ADW settings, and choose theme preferences. you can dl some ADW-specific themes from the mkt (both free and paid). those themes have different app launcher icons, instead of that opaque button (which i can't stand, either). but, when you apply the theme, make sure that the button relating to which icons to use is set so that it will use the icons from your chosen theme, not the icons from the ADW theme. (i can't remember whether you need to turn it on or off, cuz i'm using LP right now.) the end result will be to just change the app launcher icon...

I see he has the wood launcher pro dock background, but does anyone know if there is a metal one for it that was made to go with this theme?

If you look on the launcher pro forum, there is a thread for dock backgrounds. Haven't looked through it in a while but there are some nice ones out there.

If you look on the launcher pro forum, there is a thread for dock backgrounds. Haven't looked through it in a while but there are some nice ones out there.

Yea, I've seen that before. Like you I haven't looked through it for a while. Just thought I would see if anyone has mode anything specific. Thanks!

there isn't one specifically for this theme, but there are tons of metal dock backgrounds out there. i thought i had a zip file of LP dock backgrounds, but i can't find it. but, if you go to the launcherpro.com website, there are tons of dock background downloads in the forums section. here's a couple that i have stored on my phone...

Sapphire 1.1.1 is to be released tonight. I hope they sent you an advance release.

I Expect you will be busy updating your themes. Any eta on when Executive All Metal will be ready?

Thanks,
Mike

Sapphire 1.1.1 is to be released tonight. I hope they sent you an advance release.

I Expect you will be busy updating your themes. Any eta on when Executive All Metal will be ready?

Thanks,
Mike
Ha! Me, get an advance copy? lol
I honestly had no clue it was coming out tonight. I'll have to check the changelog to see if anything has been modified to the extent that the original themes would still be useable.
The "all-metal" isn't really getting an update. Just the original with wood-grain.
Been busier than expected and I want to get the boot animation done before I release the update. So it's looking more like Friday night.

Ha! Me, get an advance copy? lol
I honestly had no clue it was coming out tonight. I'll have to check the changelog to see if anything has been modified to the extent that the original themes would still be useable.
The "all-metal" isn't really getting an update. Just the original with wood-grain.
Been busier than expected and I want to get the boot animation done before I release the update. So it's looking more like Friday night.
Friday night works for me.

I spend some time in the cvpcs IRC. I believe I heard Sniffle13 or cvpcs say that with this release they were going to start giving the Theme devs advance copies of the ROM's before releasing them. Give them a shout.

Mike

Back