[THEME] Black Juice v4 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

nyhunter83

Reaction score
Great theme!
Do I install the extra the same way after installing the rom through bootstrap recovery reboot ?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
One question juice. some of the drop down menus are greyed out and hard to see. Does the button fix from the last version fix it if used?

Which menus?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I looked around and can't give a clear example. Must have been in a few apps I was setting up but all system menus look good. I'm a bigger fan of the green but im not complaining this one looks great. Thanks again.

Let me know if you find them again!

I'm sure gonna miss the green theme. This is still pretty slick though.

Thanks, Green is otw ;)

mcp770

Reaction score
I agee, only two things I let touch my phone are Rubix and Black Juice. You guys rock.

jloya

Reaction score
cant wait for greeen :)

still running rubix 1.6.8 lol, once green is ready ill go through the update to 1.9

man am i getting lazy lately :p

as always great work

jdhas

Reaction score
Just noticed that you skinned the stars blue on the Market. A very, very nice touch!

PS -- Also just noticed that I am now seeing the "Similar" tab in the market. Is anyone else getting this yet?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just noticed that you skinned the stars blue on the Market. A very, very nice touch!

PS -- Also just noticed that I am now seeing the "Similar" tab in the market. Is anyone else getting this yet?

Yep I have it also now. Cool!