The Wait Is Over, .246 ICS Eclipse

deduct

Reaction score
You running latest eclipse? Version 1.1

deduct

Reaction score
Well, 4.2 camera is on 1.1 build, but, nitro removed it and went back to aosp camera in his 1.2 build. 4.2 camera just has too many bugs on bionic for now.

milkman5306

Reaction score
n00b question of the day:

Say I have version 1.1 and want 1.2. What is the correct process?
Delete the slot 1.1 is and and install 1.2?
Install 1.2 with/over 1.1?
Does your answer aply to all ROMs or just eclipse?

Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
Vepaot

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
As long as you wipe your caches, you can "dirty flash" 1.2 over 1.1.

And that doesn't apply to all ROMs, you'll have to check with the developer to see. But I can already confirm that Nitro said as long as you're not on the preview I posted originally, and you ARE on one of actual versions with a number, you can dirty flash.

deduct

Reaction score
You can just wipe cache and dalvik and install updated version. I always wipe everything and start fresh personally

juliomaster01

Reaction score
who can help me I need a rom for my droid bionic that just lay on FlashBoot and there does not pass.:blink::frown:

deduct

Reaction score
juliomaster01 said:
who can help me I need a rom for my droid bionic that just lay on FlashBoot and there does not pass.:blink::frown:

What?

Hiker5208

Reaction score
I have Eclipse 1.21 up and running on my Bionic using SS 3.05. Man is it an improvement over stock! Everything is smoother, even marking emails as read in EE takes half the time!

The only issue I notice so far is that while using Apex as my launcher I end up getting the stock launcher when I press the back button. Pressing home gets me back to Apex but this is a bit annoying. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

deduct

Reaction score
Hiker5208 said:
I have Eclipse 1.21 up and running on my Bionic using SS 3.05. Man is it an improvement over stock! Everything is smoother, even marking emails as read in EE takes half the time!

The only issue I notice so far is that while using Apex as my launcher I end up getting the stock launcher when I press the back button. Pressing home gets me back to Apex but this is a bit annoying. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Try home switcher in play store

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Try home switcher in play store

I should have noted that I did use home switcher to clear the default launcher and then set Apex as the default when prompted. I did check the box to make it default as well. Apex does launch when I hit the home button but not when I back out of an app with the back button.

qwas789

Reaction score
Wow. This thing is smooth. Can live with it for awhile.