The Ultimate Droid 1.0.1...???

kinfolk248

Reaction score
has the new tweaked version of UD come out yet or an update ?

not that i dont like 1.0.0, i just want to have the best droid in the room ya know. My droid has thing and does that but...thts nice and all but do u have ultimate droid...? lol

illmatic636

Reaction score
Haven't herd anything. You may want to check the Shoutbox over at Theultimatedroid.com

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BD gave me another version to test. I think he fixed the volume button music controls. I have it on my phone and am about to flash it now to see...

Otherwise, nope. No rumors yet of the updates...

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I would love if 1.0.1 would remove the lockscreen changes, or make a script under UD-Settings to remove them. Not a big fan of the LS changes and makes moving themes over a big pain.

But maybe it's just me.

MoDmAnDaN

Reaction score
I would love if 1.0.1 would remove the lockscreen changes, or make a script under UD-Settings to remove them. Not a big fan of the LS changes and makes moving themes over a big pain.

But maybe it's just me.

I use the rotary lock screen, so no biggie to me. BUT!!!! I really want LED notifications back in!!

Would also be awesome if it flashed certain colors for Bluetooth connections, like blackberries do!

BigMace23

Reaction score
BD gave me another version to test. I think he fixed the volume button music controls. I have it on my phone and am about to flash it now to see...

Otherwise, nope. No rumors yet of the updates...

I need my volume controls fixed!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully he will release a small update soon

droid15

Reaction score
I need that ultimate droid watermark on the screen off because it cuts off the time and looks bad. Otherwise ud is a great rom and I have seen a major increase in battery life.

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
yea i wanna see the latest UD get an update to fix those small issues also b/c aside from that is damn near perfect...

Boostjunky

Reaction score
I want Pinch Zoom Reflow!

P.S. Have you guys that are experiencing random reboots tried a different kernel? That's usually the cause of random reboots.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I want a million dollars but that's not going to happen. Sounding a little very in here no once did I see please