rEVOlution Theme for Ultimate Droid

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
updated OP
sorry for being so late with this port i have been busy with school and my new X(which i do miss the OG droid but im not complaining)
hope you guys enjoy
luigi90210

frodroid

Reaction score
updated OP
sorry for being so late with this port i have been busy with school and my new X(which i do miss the OG droid but im not complaining)
hope you guys enjoy
luigi90210

Better late than never, either way thank you very much for your time and great theme.

trichotomous

Reaction score
I still get the white text on white background menu problem after a fresh wipe and flash of ud 2.5, then this theme. The old metamorph fix posted for 2.1 works though

FYI

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
I still get the white text on white background menu problem after a fresh wipe and flash of ud 2.5, then this theme. The old metamorph fix posted for 2.1 works though

FYI

Ok ill repost the link. Sorry that bug is still there.
Luigi90210

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
No problem glad you like it.

jyoocp

Reaction score
how do I install this? can i get a step by step instruction please. and what are the goodies?

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
how do I install this? can i get a step by step instruction please. and what are the goodies?

Just install like you would any rom except you don't wipe data and cache. The goodies are just wallpapers and launcher pro docks so just extract those and put them on your sd card.

jyoocp

Reaction score
oo okay sorry how about the white text fix how do i install that?

FunnelWeaver

Reaction score
I get a metamorph error when trying to install the white text fix.

Edit: Well, I got it to apply, but it didn't change anything.

Last edited:

FunnelWeaver

Reaction score
Go back to post 27 of this thread by lilcdroid and download his theme_fix.zip and give that a shot that should work.

Got it. Thanks!

The tabs in the dialer still display white text on a white background, however. This is easily overlooked, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
Go back to post 27 of this thread by lilcdroid and download his theme_fix.zip and give that a shot that should work.

Got it. Thanks!

The tabs in the dialer still display white text on a white background, however. This is easily overlooked, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
alot of those bugs were caused after UD 2.1.0 due to BD changing the text color in the framework
i would attempt to change it but i dont have a droid og to test on

the bext thing i can say is to reinstall the phone.apk from the UD 2.5.0 rom to fix it but im still not 100% sure it will work