The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

Was running UD2 for several days with no problems adn then this morning I was reading the news from the News app and the phone just started rebooting over and over. I was running slayer 1ghz kernel. I went back to my UD1 Nandroid backup .

My guess is your phone doesn't like the kernel. Yes it can take a few days for it to let you know it's displeasure.

You may find this ironic (I certainly do) but, your UD1 backup also runs slayher 1.0Ghz kernel and the phone works fine. Go figure!

I can't get LED notifications to work properly. Instead of blinking, it just holds the color constant, and some colors don't show.

Any ideas?

Help!

I wiped everything for a clean start at 2.0 and unlike the last UD everything said it was still downloading on the market from my last install, then 2.0 has nothing in the market and all the paid apps I paid for are not paid anymore! I have to buy them again (which I'm not of course) but is there something I should do with the market?

Help!

I wiped everything for a clean start at 2.0 and unlike the last UD everything said it was still downloading on the market from my last install, then 2.0 has nothing in the market and all the paid apps I paid for are not paid anymore! I have to buy them again (which I'm not of course) but is there something I should do with the market?

Titanium Backup is your best solution before you Wipe...

Does anyone have any idea how to install swype....I'm in the beta but when I try to install I get nothing but constant force close

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

i believe people suggest clearing market data and cache for this

Not sure what market data has to do with official swype but I tried and still the same force close issue.....if anyone has any ideas on how to get this installed please let me know

Does anyone have any idea how to install swype....I'm in the beta but when I try to install I get nothing but constant force close

Not sure what market data has to do with official swype but I tried and still the same force close issue.....if anyone has any ideas on how to get this installed please let me know

ha sorry man i meant to quote someone else. you're right market data has nothing to do with swype. my post was meant for diordna

Hey I just downloaded the ultimate droid 2.0 and its great but when I connect through bluetooth it will work but sometimes I won't hear anything the call will be active. Any fixes for bluetooth issues???

Bluetooth either made phone calls OR played music, but never both on UD2. That was a show-stopper for me. Too many issues and I nandroided back to UD1.

It won't install the new one of course but you can install the one ripped from the Droid 2 from UD: Extras: Keyboards: Swype

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 2.0.0 URBaN using Tapatalk

Help!

There are a couple of things you can do, or should I say should have done... First Do you have a good full Nandroid backup from you last Rom ?
I assume you came from UD 1.0 right ???? Anyways
If you do have a full backup I suggest you restore it. It will have all your user data. What I usually do is before I install a new rom is I make two backups a full nandroid backup and just a data backup. Then when I install the new rom after wiping everythin 3+ times I install the new rom and before I reboot I I restore the data only the reboot. I worked really well when I went from UD 8 to UD 1.0.
If you don't like that proceedure I sugges you spen a couple of buck and get Titanium backup from the market.Cheers

All of a sudden I have no bootanimation. Went to UD setting and re enabled boot animations just to be sure and nothing. So I pasted one in data/local and still nothing, any ideas??

Back