The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

Dial *22899 to update PRL without having to mess with a keypad.

Sent from my Motorola Droid

Ok, I have been using UD2 for a few days now and only seen a few minor bugs. When I woke up today I didn't have data service. I thought it might be the carrier but noticed a friend with a droid had great data signal. So I restored liquid rom and had good data. Tried flashing UD2 again, no service, so I came back to liquid. Is there something I'm missing?? UD2 ran great till today. I tried 3 different kernals and nothing??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Using the Slayher 1000mhz kernel version 1.6. I can make and receive calls via bluetooth but my music is a no go. Personally, I'd rather it be t he other way around if it ain't gonna work right. daggonit.

Can't get Pandora to work......at all. Don't know what else I can do?

If I used Pandora at all, I would help you out. I only mention it because I feel bad I cant.

I found a workaround for the keyboard backlight issue.

If I slide out the keyboard, then use the notification powerstip to cycle through the screen brightness back to my original brightness (lowest), the keyboard backlight comes on.

EDIT: found a better fix. Under "Menu > Settings > Ultimate Settings > User Interface > Automatic Backlight" Set "Use custom" then "Edit other levels". I set all Keyboard values to 1 instead of 0, used Save and Apply, and it seems to be working 100% now.

backlight on keyboard doesnt work :/

follow WishRyder directions worked like charm

Please if your having problems with UD and your asking for help or just reporting a bug... tell us what kernel u are using

Sent from my etcha-sketch

Im still a bit nob-ish when it comez to all of this, but why is it that people have such varying bugs, I mean what works fine for one person may not work at all for another, I would think that if same file downloaded, installed the same way would = same bugs across the board, why does it vary so much person to person?

I posted above, I tried, slayer, p3, and chevys kernels, all low voltage all 1250

Was running UD2 for several days with no problems adn then this morning I was reading the news from the News app and the phone just started rebooting over and over. I was running slayer 1ghz kernel. I went back to my UD1 Nandroid backup .

Does anyone have any idea how to install swype....I'm in the beta but when I try to install I get nothing but constant force close

Back