The people are part of the android dev schoolo project please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Please go the the android dev school website & read the update posted on the homepage & i have tweaked the website behind the scenes & optimized for heavy web traffic to run smoothly

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Please go the the android dev school website & read the update posted on the homepage & i have tweaked the website behind the scenes & optimized for heavy web traffic to run smoothly

Don't see any additional info on the site :( other than some additional students. There is info that you will be adding more material very soon....

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah It Will be added on friday as I have a buddy of me cleaning up some of webs.com messy code He is cleaning it to run better

kickyindahead

Reaction score
yeah It Will be added on friday as I have a buddy of me cleaning up some of webs.com messy code He is cleaning it to run better

gone and read .. ready to rock and roll .. school is out for good and i have a LOT of extra time on my hands dancedroid

Reaction score
Link, I am interested in Dev school, i know programming somewhat, and am really interested in learning to dev apps and roms for Android

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I am interested in the school also, I dont see a link to the website if you could send it I would appreciate it. I have no experience programming. am I diving in to deep here?

60lpsdf250

Reaction score
I am interested also in this school. I would appreciate an opportunity to be a part of the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.