The keyboard on my Nexus has its own life!! Help!

kinishen

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first time posting, so pardon if i have chosen the wrong room. I tried to find a thread concerning the same issues as i have, but was unable to do so.

My problem is that the keyboard on my Samsung Nexus Google lives a life of its own. Some buttons does not work unless the phone is flipped to the side. Often letters occur in the message that i have not pressed. It is as if someone is below the screen pressing away on random buttons. It takes me 10 minutes to write a short text because i have to constantly press backspace.

Also, the touchscreen often freezes and then i have to press the button on the right and then open the phone again (sorry my bad explanation, not english myself so having some issues finding the correct "phone words"). Not turning it of, but.. well.. yeah, you get my point right?

I tried soft reset and hard reset, and neither worked, so i was hoping some of you guys could help me figure out what i can do to make it work.. The phone is brand new, had it less than a week..:icon_evil:

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved to correct section... if you are having problems maybe try and contact your service provider, hopefully they can exchange it for you.