Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This war is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOVE the poll results...LOL!!

I could link some of my posts over the past 2 years about what I think. Bottom line...I like the choices of phones I get with Android. I like the customization out the box. And I'm more comfortable with Android than iOS. Android was easier for me to get used to. I came from Win Mo before I used Android. I used the iPhone after I used Android.

psychicdroid

Reaction score
My objection isn't just the iphone. I don't like apples business practices. I learned the hard way, 20 years ago, how apple does business. I said I'd never own another apple product and I haven't.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I was also turned away from Apple when their software update for the iPod Classic a few years ago destroyed the iPod and they refused to fix the problem they caused. Everyone who had an iPod Classic and updated was out several hundred dollars because the HDD was fried. And then had to replace them.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

JMC98

Reaction score
I like both apple is simple to use and just works but I miss the ability to root and over clock that android has so to me it's all personal preference making the smartphone war stupid as one side gets better so does the other

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1) I love android as a phone it is my favorite os phone wise. But I prefer apple's mac book pro over my window's pc

2) Both ios and android are good and will serve the users in day to day tasks.

3) This seems like almost a weekly debate. When android first came out we were angry at apple fanboy because they was so quick to break out their iphone when they saw some one with an android just so they can try and "show us up". Now that android has evolved and finally earned its respect I find that we now have some android fans doing what they hated about apple fanboy. Its a phone and if some one like apple over android or vice verse I see no need to get into a full debate about "why my phone is better than your phone".

4) There are many homes with both os, whether the wife has the iphone, some one has an ipad or a mac.... my point is there is enough room in this world for both.

Sent from my macbook pro