The Hacked Version of Netflix No Longer Working; Real Market Version Does

Reaction score
My problem with roms is all the colors. I like the look of the stock or vanilla interface.
At this point, I am about ready to though.

aj.gorman

Reaction score
I thought about it, but my buds with flashed droids have had sporadic issues with their phones since putting new ROMs on there, so I've kind of strayed away.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's worth the occasional bugs, plus you get to learn how to really use your phone. Plus you can change all the "colors" to whatever you like. There are full themes, even vanilla or stock, and metamorph to change icons and such. Its kind of addicting though!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

EvilJ

Reaction score
Funny story, this supports multi point access. My Playstation was using Netflix and my Revolution couldn't log in, but my DROID X would login and play movies. Awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

fireman00

Reaction score
the "unchecked" version worked great for a week. I got the Gingerbread update and nothing. I uninstalled then tried downloading the official Netflix apk from 3 different sites and when I run the install I get " Application Not Installed". Any ideas?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you tried all the links from this thread?

fireman00

Reaction score

ummm... not until I re-read the entire thread and saw the dropbox file. I figured since I had tried the seemingly same file (all 5.5 Mb) from 4 other locations why not... and Vi-fricken-ola... I'm back baby!

THANKS!

Watching "The Best of Benny Hill" :>)

fireman00

Reaction score
and a quick question... what's the difference with the files? I loaded them all with Astro.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

ummm... not until I re-read the entire thread and saw the dropbox file. I figured since I had tried the seemingly same file (all 5.5 Mb) from 4 other locations why not... and Vi-fricken-ola... I'm back baby!

THANKS!

Watching "The Best of Benny Hill" :>)

No problem! Glad you got it back.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You need to uninstall the old one. That should work

TriDwayne

Reaction score
Installed the apk from the dropbox link onto my Inc2. Thought it was going to work but all I got was audio not video. It was white screened and showed progress but could only hear the movie. Oh well -= guess I will wait for official version for the Inc2.

Yep, same here... white screen, no video, just audio on my Inc2

traxx2003

Reaction score
Ok, just wanted to report, I downloaded the app, it succesfully installed on my "un-rooted" Droid X. I can stream all day long.