The Galaxy S3 Pre-Order Thread

kparks

Reaction score
Mule65 said:
I'm still waiting for my DX WiFi fix.

The dx has no wifi issue perhaps u got a faulty 1 ours works fine and i don't know any1 who is having that problem.

melonline

Reaction score
Got my GS3 yesterday,July 6, 2012, very nice screen, love the gorilla glass, back is ok too, installed the bat, and the smart card and set it to charging. Charged very fast; have been playing ever since. I bought the charging stand and it’s nothing like my Droid X, GS3 attaches really easily. I did have to set it to dim down since the screen stays on all the time. Easily set up my protected wi-fi, have all my e-mail accounts set up. Everything went very well. The only thing so far is when you are browsing the screen is really dim and not the bright crisp screen that you have when using the other features on the phone.

zacedward

Reaction score
melonline said:
Got my GS3 yesterday,July 6, 2012, very nice screen, love the gorilla glass, back is ok too, installed the bat, and the smart card and set it to charging. Charged very fast; have been playing ever since. I bought the charging stand and it’s nothing like my Droid X, GS3 attaches really easily. I did have to set it to dim down since the screen stays on all the time. Easily set up my protected wi-fi, have all my e-mail accounts set up. Everything went very well. The only thing so far is when you are browsing the screen is really dim and not the bright crisp screen that you have when using the other features on the phone.

I think u can adjust brightness on internet settings

melonline

Reaction score
actually there is no setting to adjust the screen in the browser settings. But I unchecked the Auto adjust screen tone in the Display settings and the browser screen got brighter and is now acceptable.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but rumor is it got pushed back to the 12th for VZW .. again, a rumor.

dmisc

Reaction score
I pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago from Verizon. I just received fed ex tracking saying my phone is coming on the 10th

Sent from my DROID MAXXIMUS using Tapatalk

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
PreOrdered my s3, the first morning they became available. I received my shipping email on Saturday, I should have it by Tuesday @3pm. I can not wait, this upgrade is long overdue for me, my current pone is a DroidX.