Verizon Shipping Some Galaxy SIII Pre-orders Early

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxysiii.jpg

Word is coming in that some Verizon customers who pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy SIII have received notices that their new phones will be shipped out early, some even as soon as Thursday. Expected delivery dates range anywhere from the 5th on up, and it's presumed that the devices are going out based on when you pre-ordered, but has not been confirmed. Keep your eyes on your inbox and let us know if you get a notice in the forums below.

Source: Phandroid

weisguy

Reaction score
July 5!

I preordered at 7:01AM the first morning and got a shipment notification last night. Tracking the package, Fedex says delivery by July 5!

JoDroid

Reaction score
I preordered the 32GB 6/6 around 3pm EDT. Received email notice of processing yesterday, my credit card has been charged but no tracking # as yet.

I preordered th 16GB 6/6 around 6pm EDT, haven't heard anything about this one as yet.

JoDroid

Reaction score
Update: Just received shipment confirmation on the 32GB! Should have it by Friday :cool-b::big smile:

jseah

Reaction score
I preordered 1 white and 1 blue 16 GB on 6/12. Order status still says in process.

maltheist1980

Reaction score
Has anyone on a business account figured out how to check their order status? Besides calling up and asking that is.

bwhite757

Reaction score
Pre-Ordered mine on 6/6, my confirmation email states at 7:07am. Verizon has charged my card, but have not received any emails from them, and my order status screen states it will ship by July 9th... :(

32gb Pebble Blue version.

I'm on a business account, I pre-ordered mine via phone. I just went to their order status page, typed in the order number, my last name, and location code.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Oh I so hope I get mine early. I ordered mine at 6:42am on 6/6. Would be AWESOME!

OH OH OH...I got charged too this morning. NICE!

EDIT

And theres my shipment notification. W00T!!!

kiwiguy

Reaction score
Mine shipped on the 3rd and arriving Friday!!!!!!!!!!

maltheist1980

Reaction score
sigh

thx bwhite, i couldn't find a place to enter location so i toggled the 'purchased by' option to vwireless store, from there it worked perfectly. The kicker... vw reps tried to look it up for me and informed me there was not a valid method to check a pre-order on a vw business act. Thx for you help.

Lastdaze

Reaction score
anybody know if/when best buy preorders will begin to be filled? According to best buy's mobile chat rep, they don't have any information on expected arrival dates despite the pending official release and the fact that Verizon has started shipping units to fill pre-orders

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Got mine about 10 minutes ago by fed ex but I think I may wait a day to activate make sure Verizon doesn't do any fishy buisness and try to get rid of my unlimited data

sstenhjem

Reaction score
My status says the phone shipped on the 3rd. Oh man, I may have to go home early today and wait on the porch for the FEDEX guy. DancingNexus