texting going through to friends phone multiple times!

ericcsong

Reaction score
I texted a friend twice today. in the morning, she said she received it twice. This afternoon, I sent her a text and she said I sent it 3 times.

anyone experience anything like this? seems like problem is coming from my end?

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
Let me guess, its a tmobile number.. i have friends with a tmobile account and sometimes i get 2 of the same messages or they get 2 of the same messages from me..

les017

Reaction score
Not sure this is Droid related, as I have had similar reports from non-Vz friends when texting from my EnV in the past couple of months. Both times a power cycle of the phone corrected the problem. Also had 2 other friends with Verizon phones get similar reports from their non-Vz text recipients.

jthorpe

Reaction score
Being a former insider with Cingular, then ATT, I can say that this happens on their network quite a bit. ..I won't go into detail but I'll just say there is room for improvement there...

ckous

Reaction score
i currently have a samsung glyde and my friends say they receive 2 or 3 of my messages sometimes so i doubt its the droid

justin8338

Reaction score
I've had this issue as well, but it was with my wifes phone, which is not a droid. So it was more of a VZ issue.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Interesting...
Haven't had it happen to me yet, but it could be due to server lag?