Tether TB phone screen to pc monitor?

flooritnfly

Reaction score
I have a sick app called "TV Shows Stream". Has 42 quadrillion tv shows with all their seasons and episodes that will play full screen on my TB. Very handy for boredom. Anyway, I am wondering if it is possible to hook up to my desktop pc and play on my monitor via usb since the TB has no HDMI out?

I am thinking there has to be a way......

jeffly777

Reaction score
Don't know without a media dock, but I'm going to watch this thread to see if anyone else has an idea.

Also, I'm totally getting that app.

Thunderstruck

OP
F

flooritnfly

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a GREAT app, well worth the $8. If I can figure out how to get it to play on my pc, then I can get it to play on my tv, as my tv is connected via hdmi.

OrrenB

Reaction score
The droid charge is supposed to have an HDMI port on it... I went to look at it today but it is delayed because of the network outages.... I'm thinking about turning in my Thunderbolt as it is still on the preview time and getting the Charge.... unless I find an app that will display the TB on the PC

OrrenB

Reaction score
I was told by a VZ tech last night that the HDMI support on the droid charge will be like the droid X.... ie you can play stuff that is on the phone and stream it to the hdmi port... but not what is on the phones screen... but with 3rd part software that may be possible.. of course he didn't put a name on any of that software.... and I didn't find any except for the droid X... with no intention to support any other phone in the near future...

Ndugu10

Reaction score
I was told by a VZ tech last night that the HDMI support on the droid charge will be like the droid X.... ie you can play stuff that is on the phone and stream it to the hdmi port... but not what is on the phones screen... but with 3rd part software that may be possible.. of course he didn't put a name on any of that software.... and I didn't find any except for the droid X... with no intention to support any other phone in the near future...

What software did you find for the droid x? I have a droid x and want to be able to view my phone screen on a monitor in my car. I ahve slingbox so I want to be able to view my slingbox from the droid x on the car monitor.

gatewayad

Reaction score
Use the feature it has to email yourself a link, works GREAT!!!!!
only suggestion is MegaVideo only gives you about 75 minutes without a subscription so i always try and email one of the other links to myself like Loomba or Karambavidz or frogmovz or if none available i have even emailed the links with ads they are not that bad

But back to point this is the way to do it and so easy even a caveman can do it :)