Double post... deleted

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Also for apps that you can't uninstall, you can select hide, and they will be taken off of your app tray. To find them again tap your options key and tap on hidden apps and it will be shown, you can then unhide it, and it will be shown in the app tray again. I have 28 apps hidden :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

sliptooth

Reaction score
Also for apps that you can't uninstall, you can select hide, and they will be taken off of your app tray. To find them again tap your options key and tap on hidden apps and it will be shown, you can then unhide it, and it will be shown in the app tray again. I have 28 apps hidden :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

thanks, i found out it is mandatory for now. MOTOCast uses it for some reason maybe come june first when the shutdown Zumo i can remove it. Side note you know anything about a file called .doodlemobile_featureviewnew?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
sliptooth said:
thanks, i found out it is mandatory for now. MOTOCast uses it for some reason maybe come june first when the shutdown Zumo i can remove it. Side note you know anything about a file called .doodlemobile_featureviewnew?

Yeah I don't use moto cast, so I was able to delete it. Glad I could help. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
sliptooth said:

Wonder if motocast will work after June 1?

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----