Syncing Shared Outlook Calendars on S3

kanyon40

Reaction score
I imported my gmail calendar to outlook.com because it allows me to easily manage everything through my outlook 2013 client on my computers, syncing everything across multiple computers and my phone. I set up my outlook.com account through EAS and it synced beautifully. Went into my calendar app and it was a selectable/syncable calendar. Perfect. Under my options for synced calendars is also my secretary's calendar from gmail so that I can see her schedule. She also switched hers to outlook (mainly because she often adds things to my calendar when I am not around, so she needed access to my outlook calendar). So she imported her calendar from gmail and gave me access to view it. When we both had gmail, I was able to easily view her calendar as well. It just showed up. As does my wife's gmail calendar. However, now that she (my secretary) switched to outlook and added me to her calendar, her outlook calendar doesn't show up as one of my viewable/syncable calendars in the calendar app.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do? Is there a way to make outlook calendars that others have shared with me show up in the options to sync in the S3 calendar app? Or is there another app that will do it? I don't want to spend money for some program for something this minor, but if there is a way to do it free (or with an app that is a buck or two or something), then it would really help to be able to add that calendar to what I can view.

Thanks. :)