Syncing Music Beta

jonnygage

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here. I have been trying for the past day to get my phone to sync with music beta on my computer. Ive done all the steps that I could find online to try and get it to sync, but when I go to the accounts page and go to my google account, music beta is not under my account. Also when I open the app and push menu, there is no settings menu that pops up. Only Shuffle and search. If any one has figured out how to get music beta to work on this phone please share your info

OP
J

jonnygage

Reaction score
yes i did download the music app from the market. the one that has the headphones for an icon

dlcramer

Reaction score
When i set up beta on my OG Droid it took a reboot to get it to see my music on beta.

And if i remember correctly i synced cpu with google. The phone looks at the server not your computer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gmorgan056

Reaction score
If that doesn't work, go to settings>applications>Music App and clear data and cache. When this happens to me, I do this and then it recognizes my account.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
When i set up beta on my OG Droid it took a reboot to get it to see my music on beta.

And if i remember correctly i synced cpu with google. The phone looks at the server not your computer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

This is what I had to do & it took it a little while to recognize the new phone after the reboot.
The features on the music beta app for the cloud do not show up in the app until it recognizes your phone as been approved for music beta.

OP
J

jonnygage

Reaction score
I still cant get it to work. Ive done everything short of a factory data reset. Really dont feel like doing that, nor do I think it will work. Ive been emailing google and theyve been really helpful and are trying to figure it out as well and see what they can come up with.

hradek422

Reaction score
I had this issue with my Droid 2 Global. What I did, was go into settings>applications>Music app (as mentioned above) clear data and cache, then reboot. Once I rebooted, I let my phone sit for a few minutes, and then tried to open the music app. Everything was there for me. Also, I deleted all the music I had on my SD card just so I could be sure it had nothing else in it.

OP
J

jonnygage

Reaction score
so i finally went ahead and did a factory reset (after exhausting all other options several times) and when i reloaded the music beta app, it finally synched! so far i like the app.ill get some more feedback as i use it more. thanks for all the solutions guys