Syncing Facebook Contacts

WendyBoo_10

Reaction score
I am not sure what I did but it's driving me crazy!!! Somehow some of my contacts aren't syncing with facebook! I even have some numbers that are in my phone with no contact info other than the number so im not sure who it is, I am sure that has something to do with me uninstalling Facebook and reinstalling Facebook! Still doing all that reinstalling Facebook didn't help! I even went to edit contact to try to use the Fb pic but its not showin up please someone help its driving me crazy not knowing what I did and not knowing how to fix it! Thanks so much!

xconwayx

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I can't figure it out!! I mastered my Droid 1, but this thing is making my head spin.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
look under accounts for a facebook account. If it exists, try removing it (long press) and adding it back.

OP
WendyBoo_10

WendyBoo_10

Reaction score
Ok I will try that :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

PuneE

Reaction score
the FB app is a pain w the droid3. Where you would typically have the option to NOT sync your fb contacts or selectively sync certain categories of fb contacts, for some reason, installing the fb app on the D3 removes that option and FB will auto sync. For me, it autosynced and wiped my Google Contacts. i had to resync my google contacts to get them all back. Instead now, to my frustration, i have all my FB friends in my contact book. If i dont have their actually phone number, i dont want them in my phonebook. ... .. formerly known as "Sync only Existing Contacts"

yet the same version FB app will still have those options on my D1.

jmorgania

Reaction score
You can prevent the FB contacts from populating your contact list by opening your contacts, selecting menu, select display options. From there you can chose what displays in your contact list. This can also be used for any information that synced into your list from emails, etc. Hope this helps.