Please help with facebook

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Leave the SQL lite stuff for the last-ditch attempt and try removing the app and settings first. Sometimes just setting it up again fixes problems.

nu2droid

Reaction score
Try going to "accounts" and try adding there. My daughters was syncing and I removed the account there to stop it.

Try that

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Fr33dom

Reaction score
If I go into Settings ---> Accounts ---> Facebook : the only option is to put in my user name and password. The menu button does nothing. There is no option to sync.

Thats correct. If I remove my facebook account the sync stops.

OP
justin482005

justin482005

Reaction score
Hey guys just wantted to let everyone know my facebook is now synced and contact pictures are now showing and the widgets work so advice for everyone with this issue is it takes like a week lol for everything to work but it does it by itself just stop removing and readdingg the accounts its doing nothing but hurting you

Sent from my DROID3

jolee217

Reaction score
Hey guys just wantted to let everyone know my facebook is now synced and contact pictures are now showing and the widgets work so advice for everyone with this issue is it takes like a week lol for everything to work but it does it by itself just stop removing and readdingg the accounts its doing nothing but hurting you

Sent from my DROID3

He's right. It took exactly one week (down to the hour) and then FB updated all the information all on it's own. I will note that I had both the market application and the "account" from the phone set up when this happened. I am not sure which one of these functions actually did it.