Facebook Sycning

thekid

Reaction score
Hello, recently my facebook hasn't been syncing my friends photos to their contacts. Any solutions? Like in messaging or in contacts, their pictures don't show up when they normally did.. Please help.

RobbieMan

Reaction score
I think that feature was removed in gingerbread. Download SyncMyPic off the market and it will sync your contacts. If they change their pic though you have to run the sync again. I run it once a week.

Reaction score
I think that feature was removed in gingerbread. Download SyncMyPic off the market and it will sync your contacts. If they change their pic though you have to run the sync again. I run it once a week.

That was only for the nexus s. And I think that was gingerbread version 2.3.5 or 2.3.6. Droid 3 is on 2.3.4. Facebook photos not syncing correctly is a problem motorola has had since the original dx and d2 came out. Motorola isn't the brightest smartphone maker. Seeing as they let this issue remain in their dual core phones. Use syncmypix. Get it set up on a weekly schedule.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Fr33dom

Reaction score
That was only for the nexus s. And I think that was gingerbread version 2.3.5 or 2.3.6. Droid 3 is on 2.3.4. Facebook photos not syncing correctly is a problem motorola has had since the original dx and d2 came out. Motorola isn't the brightest smartphone maker. Seeing as they let this issue remain in their dual core phones. Use syncmypix. Get it set up on a weekly schedule.

Funny, I've had the syncing working properly on both my Moto Droids. I wonder what you mean by "correctly."

Reaction score
By moto droids I assume droid 1's? And by "correctly" I mean that when you add your facebook account to your phone, it goes and starts syncing your facebook contacts into your phone with their contact pictures. The problem is, it NEVER updates them again. The only way around this is to use syncmypix, edit the contact and insert pic manually, or remove then re add your facebook account to your phone. I know that this affected all droid 2 froyo users. Not sure if it was fixed on gingerbread. My guess is no because I have to use syncmypix on my droid 3 to update my contact pictures.