Syncing Contacts To Google

jjb2

Reaction score
I have both a Gmail account and a Google Voice account. I synced my contacts on my phone through the Gmail, but they are not showing up on any of my Google accounts when I log in on the computer. Anybody that can help me with this?
Thanks

Droider

Reaction score
Maybe Google is having an issue with contact syncing right now. I've been using Android for over a year now and since 5:09 p.m. PST last night, my Contacts have not synced. Checking my settings for "Accounts & sync", auto sync is on, my Gmail sync is on, and all three (calendar, contacts, and gmail) are checked to sync. If press menu and then "sync now", all three will show the sync symbol. Calendar and Gmail will update the reported sync time, but Contacts won't and the sync symbol just gets stuck next to Contacts and never goes away. I've tried rebooting and I've tried editing contacts both on the Android and Gmail on web and it still won't complete the sync of contacts.

Danthok

Reaction score
Having the same problem, but mine happened at around 4:30 on November 6th. I didn't notice until I tried to e-mail a new contact I inputed into my phone from gmail on my PC. Hopefully it will be adressed soon.